Some very exciting GMAT titles are coming out in the next 12 months, particularly, the Official Guide for Quantitative and Verbal Review Second Edition are coming out mid-August and a book about GMAT in German - GMAT for Dummies (German edition), but also a few books by Kaplan and Princeton Review that will attract some attention.
1. Kaplan GMAT 2010 Premier Live Online (Kaplan Gmat Premier Live) - 6/2/2009 (Already available on Amazon)
2. Cracking the GMAT with DVD, 2010 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation) - 6/9/2009 (preorder on Amazon)
3. 1,012 GMAT Practice Questions (Graduate School Test Preparation) - 6/9/2009 (preorder on Amazon)
4. 365 Daily Lesson Plans for the GMAT - PDF Download - 7/15/2009 (not sure what it is - we'll see)
5. Kaplan GMAT Direct: Streamlined Review and Strategic Practice from the Leader in GMAT Preparation (Kaplan Direct) - 8/14/2009 (Can't wait to get a hold of this book)
6. The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2nd Edition - 8/17/2009 - Yes!
7. The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2nd Edition - 8/17/2009 - Yes!
8. GMAT For Dummies (German) - 10/7/2009 - Fantastisch!
9. Baron's GMAT Flash Cards - 1/1/2010 - that's a way to start a new year
10. GMAT Cram Plan by Cliff's - 1/11/2010. I love the Cliff's series and I think this will be a game changing book
11. Kaplan GMAT 800 (2010-2011 edition) - 3/1/2010. This title has been abandoned/changed by Kaplan so I am surprised to see it is planned for March of 2010