Accepted.com's got good news, and we’ve got even better news. The good news first: If you’ve been following The MBA Tour’s extensive event schedule, you know that The Tour is hosting four spectacular events in Canada in mid-November. The even better news: MBA admissions experts from Accepted.com’s staff are participating in the Vancouver and Montreal events.
Accepted is providing free MBA admissions mini-consultations to event participants in Vancouver and Montreal. During these quick takes, MBA applicants can receive a profile evaluation and discuss school choice, their competitiveness at particular schools, how to handle weaknesses, and how to differentiate themselves so that their MBA application stands out and shines.
Applicants will also have the opportunity to:
- Attend the MBA Fair and speak with representatives from business schools around the world.
- Explore different types of MBA programs.
- Participate in interactive panels that will address topics from admissions criteria to women in business.
- Learn expert strategies on how to approach the GMAT.
The Canadian events will be held in these cities:
- Calgary, November 10, 2009
- Vancouver, November 12, 2009
- Toronto, November 14, 2009
- Montreal, November 16, 2009
If you are an MBA applicant who wants to attend these fantastic events, please register online.