Do any of these resonate with you?
- I am starting my preparation and would like to know how to create an efficient study plan.
- My Verbal score in my preliminary diagnostic has been very low. How much time should I plan for to hit 40 on Verbal.
- I take too long to solve Verbal questions. How can I solve this problem.
If yes, then you will benefit tremendously from Rajat's session. Till date, this session has been for e-GMAT customers only, but now we have opened this session to GMAT Club community. This session will also give you a chance to ask questions about e-GMAT course offerings and hear from current e-GMAT customers. Below are the details of the event:
How to define your GMAT strategy and create your study plan.
- Target audience: People who have their exam in 30-60 days although others will also benefit greatly.
- Duration: 2 hrs
- Start time: 9:30 AM Pacific Time, 10:00 PM Indian Standard Time on Saturday, August 18, 2012. You may click here to convert the time in your timezone.
- Event link: http://meet25754052.adobeconnect.com/gmatstrategy/ (enter as guest).
About e-GMAT: World’s first prep course that provides guaranteed verbal score improvement. e-GMAT’s 400% growth and phenomenal success have proven that its methods and strategies help non-natives improve 5 points on GMAT Verbal (average) (approx. 50 points on GMAT) in 40 days.