e-GMAT offers World’s the Best Score Improvement Guarantee!!

By - Dec 15, 14:56 PM Comments [10]

Get your money back, if you don’t improve!!

Guarantee Details

Course Name

Starting score

Guarantee

Example

Verbal Live Prep Less than V38 4 points¹
If you have a V37, then we guarantee a V41.
Verbal Live Prep Is V38 3 points¹ If you have a V38, then we guarantee a V41.
Verbal Live Prep Greater than V38 0 point N/A
Quant Live Prep Less than Q46 3 points If you have a Q45, then we guarantee a Q48.
Quant Live Prep Q46 <=Score<= Q48 2 points If you have a Q48, then we guarantee a Q50.

Right after you complete your purchase, grant us access to your online score report by submitting an email to support@e-GMAT.com. Make sure you include the link to view the exam, sent to you by mba.com, along with the authentication code required to view your official GMAT score online.

Terms and Conditions:  Here are a few things that you must do to claim the guarantee.

1. Online Course: You must complete all our concept, application, and e-scholar files and score 80+ points on them. Note that you may retake the certain files if you don’t score 80 in the first attempt. Doing so does not invalidate the guarantee.
  2. Live Sessions: You must attend all live sessions within 90 days of enrolling in the course. Note that we complete 1 batch every 45 days. Attending a live session means showing up for class no later than 10 minutes after the designated start time and attending till the end.
  3. Workshops: You must attend ALL workshops and send us proof of improvement after the workshop and before you sit for the GMAT.  For example, if you scored poorly in the workshop and we recommended to you that you are not ready for the GMAT and you still take the GMAT, then you do not meet the terms and conditions of the score improvement guarantee.
  4. Mocks: You must take at least 2 mock tests in the last 15 days before your GMAT test date and share the score reports with us.

To Claim the refund!!

In the unlikely event that even after doing the above your score still does not improve as promised, you may ask for a complete refund – no questions asked. Note to claim a refund, you need to grant us access to your new online official GMAT score report. Send the link to view the exam along with the authentication code to support@e-gmat.com.   Here is how the refund is calculated.

1. If you fail to improve on the Verbal Section of the GMAT, we will refund your Verbal Live Prep purchase - $349 or the amount you paid for Verbal Live Prep, whichever is lower.
  2. If you fail to improve on the Quant Section of the GMAT, we will refund your Quant Live Prep purchase - $149 or the amount you paid for Quant Live Prep, whichever is lower.

Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.

Best regards,

Rajat Sadana.

[10] Comments to this Article

1. Taruna March 2, 2:56 PM

Hi Rajat / e-Gmat Team

My current GMAT score is 630 (Q48, V28), this was the last attempt on 24th Dec 2012. I’ve already given GMAT thrice and have scored 580 (Q44, V26) & 460 (Q40, V15) in my 2nd and 1st attempt. I would want to specifically focus on Verbal section and wondering How long do i need for completing that 4 point improvement program. I would of course want to aim for higher..but definitely want to improve 4 pts. Would you please advise if the 4 point guarantee will apply in my case and also how many hours I mandatory need to complete the content and do justice with it.

I’ve already got an admit from Fisher – Ohio University, and gave my interview in IESE, I’m looking to improve my score as I’m targeting consulting as my post MBA role. And I’m keen to start my MBA this fall / July depending on inst. So i do not have much time.

Please can you advise / recommend what I should be looking at realistically.

Many Thanks
    Taruna

1. egmat egmat March 2, 4:22 PM

Dear Taruna,

Thank you for writing to me. The guarantee applies to you. I would recommend that you put aside at least 30 days, preferably 45 for preparation. We have had many customers who have shown tremendous improvement.

When you join the course you will receive the complete package including the syllabus, study plan, best practices etc. Make sure you go through the same and plan your preparation accordingly.

Let me know if you have any other questions. You can also write to rajat(at)e-gmat(dot)com.

Regards,

Rajat Sadana

2. kinshul jain April 13, 4:29 AM

Hi

I wrote my GMAT on 04/09 and scored a 680(V40, Q 44). Though I consistently scored 38-39 on all my MGMAT cats, in both the GMAT preps my scores dipped below 35. I have read and heard that MGMAT verbal is easier than the real GMAT and that GMAT prep verbal is the closest to the actual GMAT, so I am surprised at scoring 40 in GMAT.

Of the two, my verbal is stronger and I did not spend even 1/5 the time I did on quant. I want to improve my score(targetting 720) and think that with some assistance, I can capitalize on my stronger arm with much less effort than working on my quant. But I am confused and not sure if I can improve 4 points from my current verbal score… need your thoughts and help.

Thanks

3. john August 29, 6:23 AM

I have a question regarding this clause

You must attend all live sessions within 60 days of enrolling in the course. Note that we complete 1 batch every 30 days. Attending a live session means showing up for class no later than 10 minutes after the designated start time and attending till the end.

Does it mean you can’t use the recordings for the course if you want to complete the course earlier because 12 week schedule is a lot of time? So if I use the recordings and don’t attend the live sessions the 4-point guarantee doesn’t apply?

4. egmat egmat October 25, 11:10 AM

Dear John,

What we look for is evidence of effort from your end. We do honor our refund policy in the rare case that our students put in the effort and do not improve after viewing the recordings as long as they follow the study plan and do things that are spread over a reasonable amount of time.

Also, make sure that you attend all the workshops as they do give you a true assessment of your ability.

-Rajat

5. Shreya January 31, 1:35 PM

Hi Rajat,

I am scoring very low in mock tests, I have take MAnhatten,GMATPrep Mock tests,etc in which my scores were 550(Q 49,V16),540(Q 44,V 17) in GMATPrep.

So, I have rescheduled my GMAT on 16th April 2014, I want to take free verbal live classes before taking the package and understanding difference between benefits in joining live classes as compare to online verbal classes ,because fees of verbal live classes is very high for me.

So, please provide me link for verbal RC free live class trial link.

Thanks,
    Shreya
    +91 9987976578

6. Mohit March 9, 1:26 AM

Hi e-Gmat team,

Apart from attending the online classes, how much time is required for self preparation for people who are working.

Regards,
    Mohit

7. anurag April 6, 12:14 AM

hi rajat
    i gave my gmat and scored very low.i scored 480,want to improve to have a score around 600-650+.plz help me regarding this.

thanks
    anurag

8. Safal Kamaruddin July 1, 2:57 AM

Hey,
    I just took my GMAT official exam 2 weeks back and I got a very disappointing score of 600. I was doing really well in my mock exams. I would have taken almost 15 mock exams, and I managed to score consistently between 670-710 in the last 5 of them. I used to be comfortable with my quant section, but struggle a little with verbal. But I thought I managed to raise my verbal to a decent level, but failed on the exam day and got a mere 24. I think I have covered enough materials and went through almost every concept. I am clueless how my score went this low. My quant score on the exam was 49.
    I am planning to give my exam soon. Can I have advice on for when I should schedule my exam, how I should prepare, which would be the best online course option for me and all of that. Hoping to get an advice soon.
    Will it be possible to talk to an official for assurance?

1. Safal Kamaruddin July 1, 2:59 AM

Please respond to me to my mail id provided. Waiting for your reply:)