Looking to improve your GMAT verbal score in your next attempt, look no further - e-GMAT now offers up to 4 points verbal score improvement guarantee. Note, according to GMAC, the average test taker improves only 1.8 points (on a 60 point scale) on GMAT verbal. With e-GMAT you can be rest assured that you will improve at least twice that amount. While there are few other test prep companies that offer score improvement guarantee, they take into account your quant score improvement (average improvement 2.8 pts as per GMAC). e-GMAT is the only test prep company that offer’s verbal score improvement guarantee.
We have been doing this for a while: With over 25 – 700+ scores and numerous 650+ we have been delivering un-paralleled verbal score improvement for a while. Check out testimonials by Aprajita (GMAT 760, 12 pt improvement), Francisco (GMAT 680, 8 point improvement), Kavya (730, 7 pt. improvement), Ramit (740, 10 pt) for tips on how to prepare and improve your Verbal score. Check out our GMATClub page for more testimonials.
What is the guarantee and who is eligible for score improvement guarantee?
e-GMAT guarantees the following score improvement:
- 3 point score improvement (out of 60) if you have less than 30 days before your GMAT exam or if your baseline score is greater than or equal to 38. Note that your latest GMAT score is taken as baseline for improvement.
- 4 point score improvement (out of 60) if you have more than 30 days before your GMAT exam. Note that your latest GMAT score is taken as baseline for improvement.
Note, only those who have an official score report prior to e-GMAT course purchase are eligible for an improvement guarantee.
Terms and Conditions for the Guarantee: The score improvement guarantee is offered only to our Verbal Live Complete customers who send us their official score report within 3 days of purchasing the course. You must meet the following conditions to be eligible:
- You must have appeared for the GMAT at least once within the past 12 months and must have an official score report. This guarantee is only for re-takers i.e. those who have already appeared for the GMAT once.
- You must complete all our concept, application, and UGE exercise files and score 80+ points on them. Note that you may retake the certain files if you don’t score 80 in the first attempt. Doing so does not invalidate the guarantee.
- You must attend all live sessions within 60 days of enrolling in the course. Note that we complete 1 batch every 30 days. Attending a live session means showing up for class no later than 10 minutes after the designated start time and attending till the end.
- You must take at least 2 mock tests before your next GMAT and share the score reports with us.
- You must attempt all 4 workshops. If your workshop analysis indicates that you are not ready to take the GMAT, then you must take the suggested corrective actions and ensure that you take the GMAT only after you have successfully executed the corrective actions. If you take the GMAT without incorporating the suggested corrective actions, then the guarantee will be invalidated.
What happens if you do the above and your score still does not improve?
In the unlikely event that even after doing the above and you score still does not improve by 4+ points, you may ask for a complete refund – no questions asked. We only ask that you submit both the score reports (your GMAT score report prior to purchase and after your purchase).
Can I try the course before purchasing?
Yes you can!! We offer about 20% of our e-learning courses free of charge. In addition, we offer 3 live sessions free of charge - How to create GMAT Study Plan, Importance of Understanding Meaning in Sentence Correction, and Pre-Thinking for Assumption Questions in Critical Reasoning. Just register at e-GMAT and try it out!
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ page.