The bowl contains chips of red and green color and no chips of any other color. If two chips are drawn from the basket at random without replacement, what is the probability that both chips will be green?
1. 20% of all chips in the basket are green
2. The ratio of the number of red chips to the number of green chips is 4:1
GMAT Daily Deals
- Veritas Prep has significant savings via GMAT Club along w/ great bonus material. 90+ locations worldwide. Details!
- MBA PrepSchool - Powerful Tools for Building a Winning MBA Application. Use the GMAT Club code and save up to $50!
- Why pay $$$$ for just one application? Ask about MBA Admit.com's 2-Sets-for-the-Price-of-1 special. Learn more!
Controversial mortgage laws passed last year state that, if at any point during the maturation period of the loan the person in whose name it is taken is not able to meet the payments, that person’s spouse will have responsibilities that include paying the balance.
(A) will have responsibilities that include
(B) will be responsible to pay
(C) is responsible to pay
(D) will be responsible for paying
(E) is responsible for paying
Like these questions? Get the GMAT Club question collection: online at GMAT Club OR on your Kindle OR on your iPhone/iPad
Browse all GMAT Questions of the Day
Subscribe to GMAT Question of the Day: E-mail | RSS