If vertices of a triangle have coordinates , what is the area of the triangle?
2. angle at the vertex equals 90 degrees
GMAT Daily Deals
- Veritas Prep: 99th percentile instructors, 90+ cities worldwide and $865 total savings via GMAT Club. Details!
- Get a free profile evaluation from Manhattan Review on the GMAT Club forum. And save 20% via GMAT Club!
- MBA Prep School – A proven way to apply for an MBA from a top business school and get in! Save @ GMAT Club.
- MBA Admit Consulting: 2-For-1 Gold Package Special for 1 on 1 consulting. Sign up before 12/31.
A number of charges have been raised against me, some serious, some trivial. Individuals seeking to control the corporation for their own purposes have demanded my resignation. Remember that no court of law in any state has found me guilty of any criminal offense whatsoever. In the American tradition, as you know, an individual is considered innocent until proven guilty. Furthermore, as the corporation’s unbroken six-year record of growth will show, my conduct of my official duties as chairman has only helped enhance the success of the corporation, and so benefited every stockholder.
Which of the following can be properly inferred from the excerpt?
(A) The chairman believes that all those who have demanded his resignation are motivated by desire to control the corporation for their own purposes.
(B) Any misdeeds that the chairman may have committed were motivated by his desire to enhance the success of the corporation.
(C) The chairman is innocent of any criminal offense.
(D) The corporation has expanded steadily over the past six years.
(E) Any legal proceedings against the chairman have resulted in his acquittal.
Like these questions? Get the GMAT Club question collection: online at GMAT Club OR on your Kindle OR on your iPhone/iPad
Browse all GMAT Questions of the Day
Subscribe to GMAT Question of the Day: E-mail | RSS