Set consists of odd integers divisible by 5. Is standard deviation of positive?
1. All members of are positive
2. consists of only one member
GMAT Daily Deals
- Some great videos from Manhattan Review on Scholarships & Time Management. Save 20% via GMAT Club!
- Exclusive GMAT Club offer! Save $50 on mbaMission Application Writing Bootcamps - Learn more.
- The Princeton Review: more than just answers. Designed to teach both material & testing strategies. Save $350.
Northern Air has dozens of flights daily into and out of Belleville Airport, which is highly congested. Northern Air depends for its success on economy and quick turnaround and consequently is planning to replace its large planes with Skybuses, the novel aerodynamic design of which is extremely fuel efficient. The Skybus’ fuel efficiency results in both lower fuel costs and reduced time spent refueling.
Which of the following, if true, could present the most serious disadvantage for Northern Air in replacing its large planes with Skybuses?
(A) The Skybus would enable Northern Air to schedule direct flights to destinations that currently require stops for refueling.
(B) Aviation fuel is projected to decline in price over the next several years.
(C) The fuel efficiency of the Skybus would enable Northern Air to eliminate refueling at some of its destinations, but several mechanics would lose their jobs.
(D) None of Northern Air’s competitors that use Belleville Airport are considering buying Skybuses.
(E) The aerodynamic design of the Skybus causes turbulence behind it when taking off that forces other planes on the runway to delay their takeoffs.
Like these questions? Get the GMAT Club question collection: online at GMAT Club OR on your iPhone/iPad
Browse all GMAT Questions of the Day
Subscribe to GMAT Question of the Day: E-mail | RSS