If , , and are midpoints of sides , , and of triangle . What is the area of triangle ?
1. The area of is
2. is an equilateral triangle with height
GMAT Daily Deals
- Over 4 M students achieved educational & career goals thanks to Kaplan’s unparalleled test prep courses. Save $450. CHECK OUT THE SAVINGS!
- GMAT Pill: Learn to think through questions and take on any GMAT question with confidence. Save @ GMAT Club. Learn more!
- Want to get into your dream school but not spend thousands of dollars? Try myEssayReview & save here. Learn more!
- Check out Stacy Blackman Consulting Essay Guides. From Harvard to Wharton, there's a guide for you. Sign up through GMAT Club today!
Though he had had success broadcasting his controversial radio program on highly regulated terrestrial airwaves, Howard Stern opted out of terrestrial broadcasting in favor of the less regulated satellite radio medium.
(A) Though he had had
(B) Though he has had
(C) Even though he had
(D) Having had
(E) Having achieved
Like these questions? Get the GMAT Club question collection: online at GMAT Club OR on your Kindle OR on your iPhone/iPad
Browse all GMAT Questions of the Day
Subscribe to GMAT Question of the Day: E-mail | RSS