Stephen M. Ross will donate $200 million to the University of Michigan, with $100 million going to the Stephen M. Ross School of Business and $100 million going to the athletic campus (which will be renamed the Stephen M. Ross Athletic Campus). This donation, the largest single donation ever received by U-M, will bring Ross’s total lifetime giving to over $313 million.
Some of the new plans for the Ross School of Business include:
• More gathering spaces for students, faculty, and recruiters.
• A new career and recruiting center.
• Career-oriented programs and events that connect applicants, students, and alumni.
• A space for practice-oriented research for local and global firms.
• Advanced technology in classrooms.
• Additional scholarships for Ross students.
For more info on the Ross donation please see the following two articles:
• Ross’ gift to Michigan could affect Miami stadium (Wall Street Journal)
• U-Michigan to receive $200 million from prominent real estate developer Stephen M. Ross (Michigan Ross Press Release)
Check out our Ross B-School Zone for advice on how to get accepted to Michigan Ross.
Accepted.com ~ Helping You Write Your Best
Accepted.com’s experienced admissions consultants can help you create the most impressive application possible with comprehensive packages, or provide targeted assistance from picking perfect programs to designing a dazzling resume, constructing engaging essays, or preparing for intense interviews…and more! Accepted.com has guided thousands of applicants to acceptances at top MBA programs since 1994 – we know what works and what doesn’t, so contact us to get started now!
This article originally appeared on the Accepted Admissions Consulting Blog, the official blog of Accepted.com.