A plane takes off from a hill at 750 meters above sea level and lands some time later in a town located at 50 meters below sea level. During the first part of its flight, the plane gained height at a rate of 50 meters per minute but then it started to descend at a rate of 20 meters per minute. The duration of the first part of the flight was what percent of the total flight time?
1. The duration of the descent is known.
2. The total flight time is known.
GMAT Daily Deals
- Veritas Prep has worked with over 50K students at over 90 locations worldwide. Save $770 at GMAT Club. Details!
- Manhattan Review: presenting the GMAT content in a coherent and concise manner. Save 20% @ GMAT Club! Find out more.
- MBA Prep School: Essay & Resume Editing, Mock Interview & Regular Admit Consult. Full service, full savings. Use the GMAT Club code and save up to $500!
- MBA Admit Consulting: Save with 2-For-1 Gold Package Application Special. Only at GMAT Club. Learn more!
Presenters at the seminar, one who is blind, will demonstrate adaptive equipment that allows visually impaired people to use computers.
(A) one who
(B) one of them who
(C) and one of them who
(D) one of whom
(E) one of which
Like these questions? Get the GMAT Club question collection: online at GMAT Club OR on your Kindle OR on your iPhone/iPad
Browse all GMAT Questions of the Day
Subscribe to GMAT Question of the Day: E-mail | RSS