In a triangle ABD, B is the right angle. Point C is on BD. If you draw a line from A to C, then is triangle ABC an isosceles triangle?
1. Angle ACB is twice as large as angle ADC.
2. Angle ACB is twice as large as angle CAB.
GMAT Daily Deals
- Only Knewton Gmat prep gives you access to >3,400 GMAT practice questions, all online. Save $351 @ GMAT Club. $351 savings @ GMAT Club!
- GMAT below 720? Let Aringo help you get accepted at top MBA Progams. GMAT Club Special = 30% off! Save today!
- Amerasia Consulting: 10% off OR sign up for 3 schools and get a 4th free thru GMAT Club. Sign up now. Learn more!
- Stratus Prep has served clients from across the country and around the globe. Save up to $500 @ GMAT Club. Learn more!
Over the past seven years, private college tuition rates have increased, resulting in a large decrease in private college attendance across the country. Private college revenues, however, have progressively increased in each of the seven years during this period, and researchers predict further increases in the years to come.
Which of the following, if true, offers the best explanation for the situation described above?
(A) Most private colleges increase tuition rates approximately once every two years.
(B) Attendance at vocational schools generally exceeds attendance at private colleges in most cities.
(C) The increase in tuition rates at private colleges has influenced many prospective students to seek a state scholarship to attend a public university.
(D) The decrease in students attending private colleges over the last seven years has been more than offset by the increases in tuition.
(E) Private colleges gain a larger percentage of their revenue from alumni contributions than do public universities.
Like these questions? Get the GMAT Club question collection: online at GMAT Club OR on your Kindle OR on your iPhone/iPad
Browse all GMAT Questions of the Day
Subscribe to GMAT Question of the Day: E-mail | RSS