If vertices of a triangle have coordinates , what is the area of the triangle?
2. angle at the vertex equals 90 degrees
GMAT Daily Deals
- Over 4 M students achieved educational & career goals thanks to Kaplan’s unparalleled test prep courses. Save $450. CHECK OUT THE SAVINGS!
- GMAT Pill: Learn to think through questions and take on any GMAT question with confidence. Save @ GMAT Club. Learn more!
- Want to get into your dream school but not spend thousands of dollars? Try myEssayReview & save here. Get your resume edited for FREE!
- Check out Stacy Blackman Consulting Essay Guides. From Harvard to Wharton, there’s a guide for you. Get a FREE consultation!
A number of charges have been raised against me, some serious, some trivial. Individuals seeking to control the corporation for their own purposes have demanded my resignation. Remember that no court of law in any state has found me guilty of any criminal offense whatsoever. In the American tradition, as you know, an individual is considered innocent until proven guilty. Furthermore, as the corporation’s unbroken six-year record of growth will show, my conduct of my official duties as chairman has only helped enhance the success of the corporation, and so benefited every stockholder.
Which of the following can be properly inferred from the excerpt?
(A) The chairman believes that all those who have demanded his resignation are motivated by desire to control the corporation for their own purposes.
(B) Any misdeeds that the chairman may have committed were motivated by his desire to enhance the success of the corporation.
(C) The chairman is innocent of any criminal offense.
(D) The corporation has expanded steadily over the past six years.
(E) Any legal proceedings against the chairman have resulted in his acquittal.
Like these questions? Get the GMAT Club question collection: online at GMAT Club OR on your Kindle OR on your iPhone/iPad
Browse all GMAT Questions of the Day
Subscribe to GMAT Question of the Day: E-mail | RSS