Have you thought about applying to a Canadian business school? Did you know that:
• Forbes ranks Canada as the 5th best nation for doing business?
• Canada hosts four of the top ten strongest banks in the world?
• Canada is one of the most welcoming countries to immigrants (thereby contributing to its multicultural richness)?
• In 2010, 1/3 of the top non-US b-schools were in Canada?
• Student visas can immediately be transferred into work visas upon graduation?
Join us on Monday, Feb 3 at 10:00 am PT/ 1:00 PM ET for an interactive virtual panel with admissions members from six top Canadian b-schools. Discover the general benefits of studying in Canada as well as insights into each program, and get answers your most pressing admissions questions.
If you haven’t yet considered pursuing an MBA in Canada, maybe you should think again!
Accepted.com ~ Helping You Write Your Best
Accepted.com's experienced admissions consultants can help you create the most impressive application possible with comprehensive packages, or provide targeted assistance from picking perfect programs to designing a dazzling resume, constructing engaging essays, or preparing for intense interviews…and more! Accepted.com has guided thousands of applicants to acceptances at top MBA programs since 1994 – we know what works and what doesn't, so contact us to get started now!
This article originally appeared on the Accepted Admissions Consulting Blog, the official blog of Accepted.com.