5 Things Y'all Wanted to Learn More About in 2013:
1. Addressing MBA Application Weaknesses. Let's face it. Nobody is perfect.
2. The Accepted.com Team! And who can blame you. To know them is to love them we say (and our clients agree).
3. Writing about Goals in a Grad School Statement of Purpose. The opportunity to prove that you know what graduate school is all about.
4. All Things Related to MBA Interviews. Making a good impression on paper is only half the battle.
5. How to Obtain Winning Med School Letters of Recommendation.
Everyone Loves a Sample Essay. 🙂 Here Are the Favorites:
MBA: The Goals Essay It is critical in the goals essay found in almost every MBA application to show that you have clear direction and purpose based on experience and planning. Business school is not another opportunity to "find yourself."
Med: The Story This essay is one of our favorites. The applicant tells a story and weaves a lot of information about his background and interests into it. Note how the lead grabs attention and the conclusion ties everything together.
Grad: Public Health Essay "My days in the physical therapy department often made me think about the prevention of injuries as well as the injuries themselves."
Law: Returning to School Note how this applicant successfully explains his career change and highlights his professional achievements.
College: While the World Sleeps "When I wake up to the ear-splitting sound of my alarm clock, and blindly search for the snooze button, a sudden thought dawns: "What am I doing?""
8 Blog Posts Our Readers Loved Last Year:
• Harvard Business School 2014 MBA Application Tips
• Tips for Completing Your Princeton Supplement to the Common Application
• What to Include in Your Admissions Resume
• 6 Tips for Video MBA Essay Questions
• 7 Fatal Resume Flaws to Avoid
• Boost your GPA for Med School Acceptance
• Common Application Essay Tips
• University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine Secondary Application Essay Tips
Accepted.com ~ Helping You Write Your Best
Accepted.com's experienced admissions consultants can help you create the most impressive application possible with comprehensive packages, or provide targeted assistance from picking perfect programs to designing a dazzling resume, constructing engaging essays, or preparing for intense interviews…and more! Accepted.com has guided thousands of applicants to acceptances at top MBA programs since 1994 – we know what works and what doesn't, so contact us to get started now!
This article originally appeared on the Accepted Admissions Consulting Blog, the official blog of Accepted.com.