If is an integer, is a prime number?
1. is a multiple of a prime number
2. is a product of two integers
GMAT Daily Deals
- e-GMAT’s methods help non-natives improve on GMAT Verbal. $654 total savings @ GMAT Club. Learn more. Save $654 via GMAT Club!
- Magoosh GMAT - GMAT Prep that's as smart as you are. Save $325 on Magoosh through GMAT Club. Get up to $325 off!
- Accepted Free On-Demand Webinar: 7 Steps to a Stronger MBA Application. Free Webinar Available!
- Check out our discounts that are only offered through GMAT Club. Learn more!
Air travel is becoming increasingly more dangerous. In the last year there have been seven major collisions resulting in over 700 deaths, more deaths than in any previous year.
Which statement, if true, would most weaken the argument above?
(A) Since the volume of air traffic has been increasing all the time, an increase in the number of deaths due to collisions does not necessarily mean greater danger.
(B) The increase in collisions can be explained by statistical coincidence, hijackings, and unusual weather.
(C) Mortality per passenger mile is lower for air travel than for any kind of surface transportation.
(D) The increase in deaths due to collision in air travel has proceeded at a rate identical to that for deaths in all other major forms of transportation.
(E) Last year the average number of passengers per flown plane was significantly lower than that of previous years.
Like these questions? Get the GMAT Club question collection: online at GMAT Club OR on your iPhone/iPad
Browse all GMAT Questions of the Day
Subscribe to GMAT Question of the Day: E-mail | RSS