2. and are positive integers
GMAT Daily Deals
- Over 4 M students achieved educational & career goals thanks to Kaplan’s unparalleled test prep courses. Save $400. CHECK OUT THE SAVINGS!
- GMAT Pill: Learn to think through questions and take on any GMAT question with confidence. Learn more!
- Want to get into your dream school but not spend thousands of dollars? Try myEssayReview & save here. Get an exclusive GMAT Club discount!
- Check out Stacy Blackman Consulting Essay Guides. From Harvard to Wharton, there's a guide for you. Get a FREE consultation!
It may someday be worthwhile to try to recover uranium from seawater, but at present this process is prohibitively expensive.
(A) lt may someday be worthwhile to try to recover uranium from seawater
(B) Someday, it may be worthwhile to try and recover uranium from seawater
(C) Trying to recover uranium out of seawater may someday be worthwhile
(D) To try for the recovery of uranium out of seawater may someday be worthwhile
(E) Recovering uranium from seawater may be worthwhile to try to do someday
Like these questions? Get the GMAT Club question collection: online at GMAT Club OR on your Kindle OR on your iPhone/iPad
Browse all GMAT Questions of the Day
Subscribe to GMAT Question of the Day: E-mail | RSS