Listen to the recording of Linda Abraham’s latest podcast to learn the 4-step formula for a successful graduate school application process.
00:01:17 – The secret to acceptance: applying to the right schools.
00:04:54 – Begin with the end in mind: determining your post-degree professional goal.
00:16:02 – How to analyze your goals.
00:17:02 – Researching schools: what to look for and how to find it.
00:25:47 – Evaluating your qualifications: what schools want to see.
00:33:13 – Where it all comes together: choosing the right schools to apply to.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• That GMAT Score: Implications for Your MBA Application
• Ask the Experts: Medical School Admissions Q&A
• The Secret to MBA Acceptance
• Where Does Wall St. Hire: U.S. B-Schools Sending Grads into Financial Services
• Consulting at Top MBA Programs
• Top MBA Programs for Entrepreneurs
• Dr. Douglas Stayman Shares the Scoop on Cornell Tech NYC
• Med School Application Process: AMCAS, Secondaries, Interviews, Decisions & More!
• Non-Academic Careers for PhDs: A Talk with Dr. Paula Chambers
• How to Edit Your Application Essays
Subscribe to Admissions Straight Talk:
Accepted.com's experienced admissions consultants can help you create the most impressive application possible with comprehensive packages, or provide targeted assistance from picking perfect programs to designing a dazzling resume, constructing engaging essays, or preparing for intense interviews…and more! Accepted.com has guided thousands of applicants to acceptances at top MBA programs since 1994 – we know what works and what doesn't, so contact us to get started now!
This article originally appeared on the Accepted Admissions Consulting Blog, the official blog of Accepted.com.