University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School has announced the deadlines and essay questions for the MBA class entering in Fall 2015.
Deadline: September 15, 2014
Decision: October 17, 2014
Deadline: October 31, 2014
Decision: December 5, 2014
Deadline: January 9, 2015
Decision: February 27, 2015
Deadline: March 13, 2015
Decision: April 24, 2015
Deadline: April 24, 2015
Decision: May 29, 2015
Deadline: May 29, 2015
Decision: June 26, 2015
Applicants should note that Saïd reserves the right to close admissions to the MBA program after Stage 4 should all the places in the program be filled before that time. If you plan to apply after the March deadline, be sure to check the Oxford MBA website regularly to ensure the program is still open for admission.
- What should Oxford expect from you? (Maximum 500 words)
- How do you hope to see your career developing over the next five years? How will the MBA and Oxford assist you in the development of these ambitions? (Maximum 500 words)
- Plus your preferred essay from the options below:
- Sport is pure competition. What does it teach us about companies, individuals, and markets? (Maximum 500 words) OR
- The business of business is business. Is this true? (Maximum 500 words)
If you are applying under the 1+1 scheme you also need to submit the following essay:
- Explain why you see this as particularly beneficial for you and how it fits with your careers and personal development aims (Maximum 250 words)
Re-applicants will need to complete the essays mentioned above and another essay on the topic:
- What improvements have you made in your candidacy since you last applied to the Oxford MBA? (Maximum 250 words)
For more information on applying for the Oxford MBA, please visit the Saïd Business School’s admissions website.
If you are looking for guidance on your MBA application, Stacy Blackman Consulting can help with hourly and comprehensive consulting services. Contact us to learn more. Visit the website for Stacy Blackman Reviews, and check out the company’s e-publications for more in depth school-by-school guidance.