John Byrne, former editor of Businessweek.com, has just launched a new website geared towards b-school applicants. According to a BW blog post introducing the new website, which is called Poets & Quants, “Byrne is attempting to make [the site] the go-to place for prospective b-school...
If you are just now jumping into this article series, here is an up-date. In The MBA Tour: Before, During, and After (Part 1) tips on how to prepare for the event were provided. Now that you’ve done that, part two is going to walk...
A man cycling along the road noticed that every 12 minutes a bus overtakes him while every 4 minutes he meets an oncoming bus. If all buses and the cyclist move at constant speed, what is the time interval between consecutive buses?
(A) 5 minutes
MIT and ISB signed an agreement in early April that will establish collaboration between the two top international business schools.
The following plans have resulted from the partnership:
In about a year and a half from now, two professors from the ISB campus in Hyderabad, India will...
Attention all career-changers: Tomorrow Linda Abraham, Accepted.com founder and president, will present an informative webinar that will guide individuals attempting to use the MBA to change career paths through the b-school application process.
The webinar, MBA Catalyst for Career Change, will cover must-know material including the...
Harvard Business School’s new Indian-born dean, Nitin Nohria, recently announced that the top business school would not be opening new campuses in Asia, despite the overwhelming demand from Asian students, reports a Wall Street Journal article last week.
Dean Nohria’s first public gesture as dean had...
2011 School Threads (Deadlines, Essays, Discussions)
- GMAT Centers Review - give us your thoughts on your GMAT Center experience
- RC Tones - a document to help you decide the Tone of the passage
- Trouble with Quant? - some tips and traps that may help you
- GMAT Scores - everything about GMAT Scores and Score Reporting
- As vs Like - compilation...
- True Value of MBA - calculator by an Investment manager (1, 2, and 3 stage NPV models included)
- International BSchools - ranks & clusterings
- Strategy for Leadership in MBA - by Linda Abraham
- Recommendations - a guide for the rest of us
- Big 4 Audit/Tax - how to get in?
- “Follow” Feature on GMAT Club - - join the network
- 420, 550, 650, 770 - the best GMAT debriefs - Period
- Collection of golden quotes from GMAT Club members
- Destination Business School event debrief
- As vs. Like question compilation - know the difference
- 780 (Q51, V46) - my GMAT experience