- Main Forum
- Active Discussions
- General GMAT Questions
- GMAT Quantitative Section
- GMAT Verbal Section
- Ask GMAT Experts
- Share GMAT Experience
- GRE Forum
- All Business School Discussions
- BSchool Application Questions
- Admitted - Which School to Attend?
- Share Your Application Experince
- Business School Life
- Ask Admissions Consultants
- Tech Support Forum
- Highest Kudos Forum Posts
- Marketplace - Compare all GMAT Deals
- e-GMAT - Save up to $450
- Economist GMAT Tutor - Save up to $309
- Jamboree - NEW! - Save up to $260
- Magoosh - Save up to $320
- Veritas Prep - Save up to $350
- EMPOWERgmat - Save up to $265
- Math Revolution - NEW! - Save up to $350
- GMAT Pill - Save up to $350
- Kaplan - Save up to $450
- Manhattan GMAT - Save up to $325
- Optimus Prep - Save up to $450
- Princeton Review - Save up to $450
- Get GMAT Club Tests for free
Admissions Consulting Deals
GMAT Course Reviews
- All GMAT Course reviews
- Compare All Courses [Marketplace]
- e-GMAT (4.8)
- Verbal Live Prep | Verbal Online | Quant Live Prep
- Economist GMAT Tutor (4.5)
- Complete Prep | Premium Prep | Ultimate Prep
- Jamboree (4.5)
- Classroom Training | Online Complete Course
- Magoosh (4.6)
- Magoosh Premium | Magoosh Math
- Veritas Prep (4.9)
- Full Course | Live Course | On Demand | Immersion
- Kaplan (4.3)
- GMAT Pill (4.9)
- Manhattan Prep (4.8)
- Optimus Prep (5.0)
- Princeton Review (4.0)
- EMPOWERgmat (5.0)
- Math Revolution - New! (4.9)
Admissions Consultant Reviews
- All Consultant Reviews
- Compare All Consultants [Marketplace]
- Critical Square
- Mac Approved
- MBA Prep School
- Square One Prep
- Stratus Prep
- Veritas Prep
- August Academy
- Fortuna Admissions
- Marvel Admissions
- MBA Admit
- Prep MBA
- Stacy Blackman
- M7 Financial Student Loans
- MBA Timeline [New Feature]
- MBA Deadlines List
- All School Discussions
- All Schools Stats
- All EMBA Discussions
- All Part-Time MBA Discussion
- MBA Guide [PDF]
- Admitted - Which School to Attend?
- Full-time MBA Rankings
- Part-time MBA Rankings
- International MBA Rankings
- Best MBA Books
- Everything about MBA
- Submit a Free Profile Evaluation Request
GMAT Pill Discount: only $397!
Limited time offer plus get a $250 bonus!
GMAT Pill Study Method
The ONLY GMAT Prep Course Taught by a Team of Stanford Graduates
No Other Prep Company Has Been Featured on...
Businessweek, Bloomberg, Breaking Into Wall Street,
and Harvard Business School
If you don’t want to spend thousands of dollars and don’t have months to prepare, ...GMAT Pill is your best bet."
GMAT Pill trains MBA candidates worldwide to prepare for the rigorous GMAT exam in both
the Quant and Verbal sections...at a 75% discount to other similar programs."
GMAT Pill takes an entirely different approach to the GMAT. The focus is on thought processes and
visualization methods similar to the ones used by pro athletes who want to improve their performance."
No Other Prep Company Analyzes Your Timing Stats To Help You
Improve your Pacing During the Test
No Other Prep Company Offers Lifetime Membership, 50 pt Guarantee...
...AND a Complete Mobile Solution On iPhone/Android/iPad
No Other Prep Company Teaches These Unique Strategies
Supported by Empirical Evidence From OG & GMATPrep
...and many, many more strategies
No Other Prep Company Has Video Testimonials From Such a Diverse Student Body Accompanied by Real Official GMAT Score Reports & Email Screenshots
Harsh 720 (Q49, V39)
James from London 770 (Q48, V48)
Students Do Not Improve UNTIL They Take The GMAT Pill
..And Some DOMINATE the GMAT COMPLETELY.
No Other Prep Company Has Helped a (Non-Native) Student Get OFF the Waitlist
...AND Score a $50,000 MBA Tuition Scholarship
The GMAT Pill Method gives a whole new meaning to online learning.
With 6 On-Demand video topics brought to you by the creator of the GMAT Pill Method, Zeke Lee, you can learn how to think through the questions so you can take on any GMAT question with confidence.
Gain the ultimate flexibility to your GMAT training through quantitative and verbal videos that you can access 24/7 for an incredibly low price. Sign up today!
As seen on:
- Offers Lifetime Membership - so whether you're taking your GMAT Exam now, 5 months from now, or 5 years from now...you still have access. PLUS, you'll get free access to all future updates as we continue to add more material.
- Offers Guaranteed Score Improvement by 50+ points, or your money back.
- Teaches frameworks and attack strategies through video explanations that allow you to naturally absorb Zeke's thinking process.
- Focuses on efficient thinking process. Our philosophy remains that scoring above your current GMAT range requires you to think in a different way. And the best way to learn thinking process is by having a tutor show you his thinking process - and that's what we do at GMAT Pill.
- Offers 24/7 email support. If you have a question, send it over and I (Zeke Lee) will personally respond.
- Avoids bells and whistles. Other prep companies may offer 1000s of questions, CAT tests, fancy performance metrics, etc., but we maintain our philosophy that a higher score comes from a smarter thinking process and not from going through a database of questions. It's like The Fast and the Furious: It's the ENGINE to a sports car that matters most. Not the bells and whistles decorating it.
Why GMAT Pill?
The GMAT Pill Study Method has spread through word of mouth as one of the most effective and efficient 1 month programs on the web. It is the only program that is taught from the consistent perspective of a single individual, Zeke Lee--rather than from various teachers within a large company. Zeke Lee is most known for explaining GMAT concepts in a very easy-to-understand approach without using fancy vocabulary like "rhetorical construction" or "participial phrase" that other programs use. His strategies have helped hundreds of students answer GMAT questions correctly without even reading the whole question, saving valuable time for MBA candidates. These are the exact strategies he used to score in the 98th percentile with only 2 weeks of preparation.
"Remember, it's not about how many thousands of questions you do or how many books you go through---doing well on the GMAT is all about THOUGHT PROCESS. Learn how to think like the GMAT Pill and youl'll get the results you want in as little time as possible." -- Zeke Lee
GMAT Pill Resources
- GMAT Pill HD for Android - now with 500+ drills & questions
- GMATPractice App for iPhone - now with 500+ drills & questions
Join the GMAT Pill conversation in the GMAT Club Forum
Ready to learn from the GMAT Pill Method Creator? Take advantage of % off just for being a GMAT Club member.