- Main Forum
- Active Discussions
- General GMAT Questions
- GMAT Quantitative Section
- GMAT Verbal Section
- Ask GMAT Experts
- Share GMAT Experience
- GRE Forum
- All Business School Discussions
- BSchool Application Questions
- Admitted - Which School to Attend?
- Share Your Application Experince
- Business School Life
- Ask Admissions Consultants
- Tech Support Forum
- Highest Kudos Forum Posts
- e-GMAT - Save up to $450
- Economist GMAT Tutor - Save up to $309
- Jamboree - NEW! - Save up to $260
- Magoosh - Save up to $320
- Veritas Prep - Save up to $350
- EMPOWERgmat - Save up to $265
- Math Revolution - NEW! - Save up to $350
- GMAT Pill - Save up to $350
- Kaplan - Save up to $450
- Manhattan GMAT - Save up to $325
- Optimus Prep - Save up to $450
- Princeton Review - Save up to $450
- Get GMAT Club Tests for free
GMAT Course Reviews
- All GMAT Course reviews
- Compare All Courses [Marketplace]
- e-GMAT (4.7)
- Verbal Live Prep | Verbal Online | Quant Live Prep
- Economist GMAT Tutor (4.5)
- Complete Prep | Premium Prep | Ultimate Prep
- Jamboree (4.7)
- Classroom Training | Online Complete Course
- Magoosh (4.6)
- Magoosh Premium | Magoosh Math
- Veritas Prep (4.9)
- Full Course | Live Course | On Demand | Immersion
- Kaplan (4.0)
- GMAT Pill (4.9)
- Manhattan Prep (4.8)
- Optimus Prep (5.0)
- Princeton Review (4.0)
- EMPOWERgmat (5.0)
- Math Revolution - New! (5.0)
Admissions Consultant Reviews
- All Consultant Reviews
- Compare All Consultants [Marketplace]
- Critical Square
- Mac Approved
- MBA Prep School
- Square One Prep
- Stratus Prep
- Veritas Prep
- August Academy
- Fortuna Admissions
- Marvel Admissions
- MBA Admit
- Prep MBA
- Stacy Blackman
- M7 Financial Student Loans
- MBA Timeline [New Feature]
- MBA Deadlines List
- All School Discussions
- All Schools Stats
- All EMBA Discussions
- All Part-Time MBA Discussion
- MBA Guide [PDF]
- Admitted - Which School to Attend?
- Full-time MBA Rankings
- Part-time MBA Rankings
- International MBA Rankings
- Best MBA Books
- Everything about MBA
- Submit a Free Profile Evaluation Request
Best Knewton GMAT Discount
Knewton Discount + $250 bonus
Why Prep Online?
Knewton GMAT Discount
Fully Customized Prep with the Highest Point Increase Guarantee in the Industry
Learn with the most highly qualified GMAT instructors and improve your score by at least 50 points, or your money back. Enroll today.
Only Knewton’s GMAT prep classes give you access to more than 3,400 GMAT practice questions, all online—so you can practice wherever, whenever. Our system tracks your performance at the atomic level across 1,000+ different GMAT concepts and strategies, and then personalizes the course for you. It’s the most powerful adaptive learning system in the world. Get started with some of Knewton’s GMAT review course sample questions.
Knewton GMAT Prep Courses
|Money-back guarantee||50+ points|
|On-demand class library||100+ hours|
|Practice Problems||3,800+ homework problems|
|Full-length practice tests||6|
|Unlimited Access||4 months|
You’ll gain at least 50 points, or get a full refund—all we ask is that you do the work.
On-demand class library
The ultimate reference—13 video sessions for every topic on the GMAT.
More than 3,800 practice problems of all types, all designed to target specific components on the GMAT—no surprises on test day.
Full-length practice tests
Six complete computer adaptive tests (CATs)—reliably scored, with full explanations and analytics.
It’s your course—use it whenever you want, wherever you can get online.
Knewton GMAT Complete Prep also includes:
- A fully searchable reference section with explanations, videos, related concepts, and tips for 700+ scorers. What a book wishes it could be.
- A dynamic list of topics for you to focus on, generated automatically based on your progress and powered by our Adaptive Learning Platform.
GMAT Club Discount
GMAT Club is offering you a Knewton GMAT promotion code, your ticket to Knewton GMAT prep
classes that will help you achieve the score you need. Claim your Knewton GMAT coupon now and get
access to the most trusted Knewton review courses for GMAT.
Knewton is developing the industry’s most powerful adaptive learning engine, customizing educational content to meet the needs of each student. Whereas traditional classrooms and textbooks provide the same material to every student, Knewton will dynamically match lessons, videos, and practice problems to each student’s ideal learning arc.
How does the guarantee work?
Simple. If you do the work and don’t gain at least 50 points on your score, we’ll refund 100% of your course fee. We’ll ask for a copy of your official score report, which we’ll compare to your previous score (if you have one) or your first Knewton CAT.
How do on-demand classes work?
All past classes are accessible from our on-demand archive. It’s a great resource for catching up on missed classes or checking out lessons from different teachers. Plus, on-demand sessions are valid forms of attendance toward the money-back guarantee.
What does “adaptive” mean?
It means you get instant, precise data about your performance throughout the course. See your progress, up to the minute, on hundreds of concepts at any time. We pinpoint exactly what you need to hit your score goals.
Compare our Course
|Knewton||Kaplan||Princeton||Manhattan GMAT||Veritas Prep|
|Practice GMAT CATs||6||9||5||6||15|
|Membership Length||4 months||3 months||4 months||5 months||6 months|
|Money-back Guarantee||50+ pts||10 pts||None||None||10 pts|
Ready to get started? Just take 2 minutes to create your profile, and Knewton will start emailing you “best fit” business school recommendations!