- Main Forum
- Active Discussions
- General GMAT Questions
- GMAT Quantitative Section
- GMAT Verbal Section
- Ask GMAT Experts
- Share GMAT Experience
- GRE Forum
- All Business School Discussions
- BSchool Application Questions
- Admitted - Which School to Attend?
- Share Your Application Experince
- Business School Life
- Ask Admissions Consultants
- Tech Support Forum
- Highest Kudos Forum Posts
- Marketplace - Compare all GMAT Deals
- e-GMAT - Save up to $450
- Economist GMAT Tutor - Save up to $309
- Jamboree - NEW! - Save up to $260
- Magoosh - Save up to $320
- Optimus Prep - Save up to $450
- Veritas Prep - Save up to $350
- EMPOWERgmat - Save up to $265
- Math Revolution - NEW! - Save up to $350
- Kaplan - Save up to $450
- Manhattan GMAT - Save up to $325
GMAT Course Reviews
- All GMAT Course reviews
- Compare All Courses [Marketplace]
- e-GMAT (4.7)
- Verbal Live Prep | Verbal Online | Quant Live Prep
- Economist GMAT Tutor (4.5)
- Complete Prep | Premium Prep | Ultimate Prep
- Jamboree (4.5)
- Classroom Training | Online Complete Course
- Magoosh (4.6)
- Magoosh Premium | Magoosh Math
- Optimus Prep (5.0)
- On Demand Course | Online Course | GMAT Tutoring
- Veritas Prep (4.9)
- Full Course | Live Course | On Demand | Immersion
- Kaplan (4.7)
- Manhattan Prep (4.8)
- EMPOWERgmat (5.0)
- Math Revolution - New! (4.9)
Business School Reviews
- See All School Reviews
- Anderson (4.7)
- Booth (4.9)
- Kellogg (4.8)
- Ross (4.7)
- Tuck (4.5)
- ISB (4.2)
- Fuqua (5.0)
- INSEAD (5.0)
- CBS (4.5)
- Olin (4.4)
- HBS (4.1)
- Wharton (5.0)
- Sloan (5.0)
- LBS (5.0)
- HEC (5.0)
- Haas (4.7)
- Yale (4.7)
- McDonough (4.7)
- See all reviews
- Business School Reviews [New Feature]
- MBA Timeline
- MBA Deadlines List
- All School Discussions
- All Schools Stats
- All EMBA Discussions
- All Part-Time MBA Discussion
- MBA Guide [PDF]
- Admitted - Which School to Attend?
- Full-time MBA Rankings
- Part-time MBA Rankings
- Best MBA Books
- Everything about MBA
- Submit a Free Profile Evaluation Request
Top 20 by # of applicants
- School Reviews
- 1. Kellogg (Northwestern)
- 2. Harvard
- 3. Wharton (Upenn)
- 4. CBS (Columbia)
- 5. Sloan (MIT)
- 6. Stanford
- 7. Fuqua (Duke)
- 8. ISB
- 9. Haas (Berkeley)
- 10. INSEAD
- 11. Booth (Chicago)
- 12. Ross (Michigan)
- 13. Anderson (UCLA)
- 14. Tuck (Dartmouth)
- 15. Stern (NYU)
- 16. Yale
- 17. Darden (Virginia)
- 18. McCombs (Austin)
- 19. Tepper (CMU)
- 20. Kenan-Flagler (UNC)
- School Reviews
- 21. Johnson (Cornell)
- 22. LBS
- 23. Kelley (Indiana)
- 24. Goizueta (Emory)
- 25. Rotman (Tortonto)
- 26. NUS (Singapore)
- 27. McDonough (Georgetown)
- 28. Marshall (USC)
- 29. The Consortium
- 30. IESE
- 31. Olin (St. Louis)
- 32. HEC Paris
- 33. Foster (UW)
- 34. Judge (Cambridge)
- 35. IIM (Ahmedabad)
- 36. Owen (Vanderbilt)
- 37. IIM (Bangalore)
- 38. NTU (Nanyang)
- 39. Jones (Rice)
- 40. Mays (Texas A&M)
Manhattan Prep Discount!
Save up to $400 with discount code and bonuses
Save $350 on Manhattan Prep Courses with a great Discount!
 Get a or $100 discount by clicking here
 At Checkout select GMAT Club as your referral
 Then come back to claim your $250 bonus (you must select GMAT Club as the primary influence to get this bonus)
Questions about the Manhattan Prep Deals? Please contact GMAT Club
Manhattan Prep provides students with the skills and strategies essential for success. Enroll today.
There are higher standards for what defines a competitive GMAT score today. We have no magic formula, no silver bullet, no empty guarantees. Instead, we have three basic principles that separate us from other test prep: the best teachers, the most advanced learning approach, and a focus solely placed on the GMAT.
Manhattan Prep Discount Promotion Code
When faced with a challenge that can determine the rest of your career, use our Manhattan Prep
discount to get the focus, real teachers, and superior curriculum Manhattan Prep prep classes offer
at a more affordable price. If you are aspiring for greatness, our Manhattan Prep coupon can be the
opportunity you need to further your career.
Here at GMAT Club, we offer a Manhattan Prep coupon so you can benefit from reasonably priced Manhattan Prep consulting services and review classes as early as now. The Manhattan Prep promotion code we provide entitles you to the Manhattan Prep discount extended to the GMAT Club community.
The standardized Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is an essential part of the MBA
application process. It is considered a good gauge of how well aspirants will do in the graduate studies
environment. However, business schools have not published a standard score requirement for the
GMAT. This uncertainty keeps applicants and review centers alike on their toes, and signing up for the
GMAT Club helps them gain the confidence they need.
Sign up for a Manhattan Prep course and use our Manhattan Prep promotion code to save big
on your preparation for an MBA. Manhattan Prep offers MBA admissions consulting services, prep
courses, private tutoring, and more!
You can also try the Manhattan Prep guides, online content, and self-help books for a more convenient
review experience at your own pace. Beyond simple test-taking preparation, these Manhattan Prep
materials focus on enriching the math and verbal skills you need to get the highest score possible.
Did you know that Manhattan Prep...
- Has a dedicated curriculum team focused on just the GMAT?
- Hires 99th percentile only instructors (currently a 760+)
- Provides extensive Instructor training and aggressive compensation (highest pay in the industry means enthusiastic and dedicated instructors)
- Focuses on teaching the content and material, not just tips and tricks.
- Offers a variety of options for study, from using the Strategy Guides to taking a full course.
A specialized focus, a content-based curriculum, and teaching excellence give students enrolled in our GMAT prep courses an edge other test prep companies cannot provide.
With a 99th percentile (760) score and proven success in education, Manhattan Prep Instructors are a step above the rest. We attract talent with a $100/hour salary, the highest pay in the industry.
Other prep companies focus on teaching tips and tricks such as backsolving. We believe success is achieved only by understanding the academic areas tested on the exam. Our curriculum will provide you with the confidence to attack any question you see.
Manhattan Prep Resources
- Manhattan Prep Course Reviews
- Manhattan Prep Books
- MGMAT Book editions overview
- Manhattan Prep Flashcards
Have questions about Manhattan Prep Products or Services? Click Reply...
on any Manhattan Prep GMAT Course (offer excludes tutoring, Self-Study and Self-Study Plus option) when you use like Manhattan GMAT on Facebook.