- Main Forum
- Active Discussions
- General GMAT Questions
- GMAT Quantitative Section
- GMAT Verbal Section
- Ask GMAT Experts
- Share GMAT Experience
- All Business School Discussions
- BSchool Application Questions
- Admitted - Which School to Attend?
- Share Your Application Experince
- Business School Life
- Ask Admission Consultants - Free
- Tech Support Forum
- Highest Kudos Forum Posts
Don't sign up with a GMAT course or admissions consultant before you check out our discounts & coupons!
Save up to $450
About Optimus Prep
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | + 19 173 103 418
Optimus Prep provides superior GMAT private tutoring with 99th percentile expert tutors and A SCORE IMPROVEMENT GUARANTEE at approximately 50% of the price of competitors! Private tutoring is by far the most efficient way to prepare for the GMAT and should be the choice of all students who are serious about their academic future! After analyzing several studies on the efficiency of all available tutoring options, we are convinced that we offer the best deal among all GMAT prep companies with a 70% probability of scoring over 700 points. With our unique approach, we combine our award-winning 60+ hours recorded on demand video course with private tutoring lessons from our highly qualified expert team. Our comprehensive on demand video course covers every quantitative and verbal topic necessary to master the GMAT from A-Z and is especially well suited for non-natives or people who are out of school for years. Additionally, we give students more access to realistic GMAT simulations than any other competitor and thus allow applicants to gain valuable test experience prior to taking the real GMAT.
We are convinced that recorded video courses and/or adaptive learning solutions from our competitors are of limited value if they are used alone. But they have a huge value if properly combined with a sufficient number of private tutoring lessons. In our experience, students need expert guidance while studying for such a challenging test as the GMAT. Video lessons can build the foundation for students, but in order to reach 700 points, they have to go one step further. Only in-person interaction with qualified and experienced tutors can help students get rid of persistent weaknesses and develop deeper subject knowledge. That is the reason why we offer private tutoring lessons for about half the price of other test prep companies—we want our clients to score over 700 points!
Read real reviews from real students here!
SPECIAL OFFER FOR 1:1 GMAT Tutoring in:
Did you know?
- Optimus Prep is the only test prep company on gmatclub specialized exclusively in private tutoring
- Optimus Prep offers the best rated private tutoring packages on GMAT Club
- Optimus Prep offers the best rated on demand video course on GMAT Club – 60+ hours for only $299
- Optimus Prep gives a score improvement guarantee to all private tutoring and on demand video course clients – IMPROVE OR 100% MONEY BACK
- Optimus Prep’s private tutoring options are about 50% cheaper than similar offers from competitors
- Optimus Prep employs only tutors who scored in the 99th percentile of the actual GMAT to provide the best possible preparation
- You have a 70% chance of scoring over 700 points on the GMAT if you take our 60+ hours recorded video course and 34-hour online private tutoring
- 70% of our students take online private tutoring packages
- Optimus Prep’s students increase their GMAT scores by 94 points on average
- Optimus Prep provides admissions consulting services for a fraction of the price of competitors
- 24/7 support and live chat
Our Unique Approach
We recognize that each of our students needs to prepare in a unique way; this helps ensure that the end result is success. We’ve developed a plan that will boost your probability for success:
- Take our diagnostic test and get an individual study plan
This will help your tutor see where you currently stand and you will get an individual study plan to eliminate your personal weaknesses. Don’t worry if the score isn’t very high at the moment. You’ll see how quickly you improve!
- Watch our video course with 60+ hours of recorded lessons
We highly recommend watching the entire course before even starting with your actual lessons. Alternatively, you can watch only those parts of the course which you will discuss in your next session with the tutor. You will be extremely well prepared when you get started and then have the chance to ask any remaining questions. If you don’t watch the course in advance or at least while taking lessons, you’ll be giving away a big piece of your opportunity to improve. You’ll be able to observe your progress with additional GMAT simulations and see how much better you do with later tests compared to your original diagnostic test!
- Start your lessons
By now you’ll have a good foundation. This is a great place to start for the beginning of your lessons! Our tutors will work with you to completely eliminate any remaining weaknesses. The more time you spend with your tutor, the higher are your odds of success! Generally, this part of the preparation should take 2-6 weeks. Here’s a quick rundown of what results to expect from which amount of private. As you progress in your course, you’ll continue taking GMAT simulations so you become even more familiar with each question type and pacing strategies.
- 12-hour package: above 650 points but usually below 700 points. Well suited if you need help in only one area.
- 23-hour package: in the area around 700 points. This is a good option if you want to get a high GMAT score but are not applying to the very top business schools.
- 34-hour package: The best option if you are serious about your academic future. Students who enroll have a 70% probability of scoring over 700! These students usually apply for the leading MBA programs around the world – and get accepted!
You’ll go to the test center extremely confident and well-prepared. This is the day you’ve been waiting for for so long. Apply what you’ve learned and you’ll achieve your target score!
Our Private Tutoring Options
Optimus Prep is specialized in private tutoring since this preparation method has by far the highest probability of success. An expert tutor who has scored in the 99th percentile of the real GMAT will teach you all important concepts and specific time management strategies, either in person or online. Appointments can be set flexibility and weekends and evenings are, of course, available. The quickly growing list of cities covered by our in person tutors can be found on our website and includes major cities worldwide. The online private tutoring option can be taken from anywhere in the world and has a huge price advantage. Optimus Prep has an exclusive cooperation agreement with WebEx for all online tutoring lessons. WebEx was acquired for $3.2 billion by Cisco Systems in 2007 and is the best e-learning software on the market. This software revolutionized the entire online tutoring industry and provides the exact experience as an in-person session, but online. It allows a perfect GMAT preparation from home for significantly less money! About 70% of our clients take online private tutoring packages and are very satisfied with the quality.
All private tutoring packages include our score improvement guarantee – IMPROVE OR 100% MONEY BACK
Online tutoring via WebEx:
Online Private Tutoring Prices:
12-hour package: $999.00
23-hour package: $1,860.00 *
34-hour package: $2,380.00 with GMATClub.com Discount (Original Cost is $2,550)*
The probability of scoring over 700 points on the GMAT is 70% if you take our 34-hour private tutoring package!
In Person Private Tutoring Prices:
12-hour package: $1,250.00
23-hour package: $2,185.00 *
34-hour package: $2,860.00 * with GMAT Club.com Discount (Original Cost is $3,060)
*60+ hours GMAT On Demand Videos FOR FREE
Click here to see verified reviews from private tutoring clients
60+ hours On Demand Video Course for ONLY $299 (Original Cost is $499)
Our award-winning GMAT on demand video course is for students who are time restricted and want to stay flexible during their preparation. In more than 60 hours of recorded GMAT video lessons, we’ll cover all question types and review optimal solution processes. Verbal as well as quantitative concepts will be discussed in more than 60 hours in detail by three different GMAT expert tutors to provide a perfect GMAT preparation. This course covers ALL concepts from the very beginning and is especially valuable for non-natives or people who are out of school for years. Additionally, it has 8 GMAT practice tests and our score improvement guarantee included!
You can watch the course with a regular internet connection at anytime from any computer you wish. This makes your GMAT preparation as flexible as possible since you decide when to go ahead and watch the next lesson. You have unlimited access to the videos because the credits expire only after you have watched a complete lesson. In each of the 30 lessons you will learn helpful tips and tricks how to apply verbal and quantitative concepts to any occurring GMAT question type under time pressure! You will get 125 pages of downloadable course material and numerous homework assignments for each topic!
The video lessons cover the following concepts in detail:
|Algebra I||Algebra II||Analytical Writing Assessment-
Writing the Argument Essay
|Analytical Writing Assessment-
Writing the Issue Essay
|Charts and Graphs; Sequence and Series;
Functions; Concept Questions
|Combinations and Permutations|
|Comparisons||Conditional Sentences||Critical Reasoning Questions I|
|Critical Reasoning Questions II||Critical Reasoning Questions III||Geometry I|
|Geometry II||Motion and Mixture Problems||Number Properties I|
|Number Properties II||Parallelism||Parts of Numbers I|
|Parts of Numbers II||Parts of Speech||Probability|
|Problems with Modifiers||Pronoun Problems||Reading Strategies|
|Small Details I||Small Details II||Statistics|
We highly recommend combining the on demand course with private tutoring to achieve the best possible results.
Please be aware that the on demand video course is included for free in our 23 or 34-hour private tutoring package!
- 60+ hours of recorded GMAT video lessons (verbal and quantitative)
- Best rated online video course on GMAT Club
- Score improvement guarantee!
- Especially well suited for non-natives or people out of school for years
- Flexible schedule
- Three different expert tutors
- 8 practice tests included
- Unlimited access (credits only expire once complete a lesson)
- Watch the lessons from anywhere in the world
- 125 pages of course material
- Numerous practice questions
- Included for free in 23 and 34-hour private tutoring packages (face to face or online)
Compare our GMAT On-Demand Video Course vs. Competitors
|Optimus Prep||Kaplan||Princeton||Knewton||Manhattan GMAT||Veritas Prep|
|GMAT practice tests||8||9||5||6||6||12|
|Optimized for non-natives||YES||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Membership length||Unlimited||3 months||4 months||4 months||5 months||1 year|
* with GMATCLUB.com discount
Best rated online video course on GMAT Club!
Click here to see the reviews of our on demand video course
Optimus Prep employs some of the best and most experienced admissions consultants in the industry. They can be a huge asset during your application process and help you prepare all important essays and other application documents. We strongly recommend admissions consulting as it can significantly improve the odds of admission in your favor. A high GMAT score in combination with a professional application is almost a guarantee for success!
1 university = $1,755.00
2 universities = $2,700.00
3 universities = $3,510.00
4 universities = $4,185.00
5 universities = $4,725.00
6 universities = $5,130.00
7 universities = $5,400.00
8 universities = $5,535.00
9 universities = $5,670.00
10 universities = $5,805.00
Students who sign up for both admissions consulting and GMAT preparation get a discount!
Why not to take adaptive learning solutions
Although adaptive learning solutions are cheaper than traditional tutoring options, you shouldn’t forget about their disadvantages. Do you really want to study for the most important test of your life exclusively with a machine? Adaptive learning is an interesting concept, but it’s still a very new and limited technology mainly used by start-up companies. If students do not understand certain concepts, then they have no individual support (as they would have with a private tutor). Thus the value of such self-studying options is limited to building the foundation for scoring well on the GMAT. However, the more hours of private tutoring you take AFTER laying the foundation, the higher are your odds of getting a very high score! By only watching recorded video lessons and doing homework assignments, you will never achieve true mastery of the GMAT. If you are really serious about a high GMAT score for your academic future, you must engage the services of extremely qualified experts. Students who compare available tutoring options exclusively by price rather than by efficiency and success probability are committing a big mistake that might cost them their career.
Our Average Student
- Is willing to work hard for a high GMAT score
- Has a target score of 700+ points
- Is trying to get in to one of the top 20 business schools worldwide
- Shops around at other test companies before enrolling at Optimus Prep
- 60% male, 40% female
- 70% online lessons, 30% in person lessons
- Understands the serious limitations of using adaptive learning exclusively
- Understands that test prep costs are only a small fraction of total studying costs
Ready to get started?
Save up to $ on Optimus Prep GMAT Courses and tutoring