Thanks..however, not sure if I even will be able to sit for an exam in the time frame allowed. There are not available slots in my area till end of July. I am waiting to hear back from the admissions on how long they will give me to submit new scores.
In the meantime I cracked open OG 11
last night and did the diagnostic tests just in case...man I am rusty.....p
As BB said..I am on what I like to call, "involuntary sabbatical" . So I feel torn between, devoting 100% of my time to networking/job hunting, or studying for GMAT. I already devoted so much time b/w November-May. to GMAT, so I was burnt out. I thought I would have a good score and could move on, focusing on job hunting. If I was not able to land a job by August, ideally I wanted to double up on PT classes. Use the time productively and make myself more marketable when these "green shoots" actually start to grow. But I would also like to be working to pay some of the costs of the PT program. So it is sort of like a what come first, chicken or egg, dilemma for me.....