Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
1) If x=100^100 & x^x = 10^k, what is k? 2) If you have [#permalink]
18 Jan 2005, 15:54
This topic is locked. If you want to discuss this question please re-post it in the respective forum.
1) If x=100^100 & x^x = 10^k, what is k?
2) If you have the letters LOCAL, how many words can you form where there is at least one space between the Ls?
3) In you are given the digits 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and you have 330 workers with unique 3 digit IDs, how many 3 digits ID are left unused?
4) You have a mixture of peanuts and cashews, peanuts @1.25 and cashews @ .75. If you sell the peanuts and cashews for $.25/kg, and the cost is the same for peanuts and cashews, what is the total profit you get?
5) How many 0s are between the decimal and 1 in .01^m?