am taking the exam on FEB 15th ( it was 11th and then I postponed to make use of the weekend) .
And am in same stage as you .. Q 43-46 and V 29 , 33, 33 in MGMAT CATs...
- Hope Quant formulae are in your finger tips.Even then refresh number properties
- Spend the last before day in Verbal
- SC - if weak in SC concentrate on MGMAT SC
- RC - we cannot do last minute magic..just formuate your approach..this is what i am gonna do and this is how
am gonna approach..dont waste precious time in identifying any new approach
- CR - Practice some 10 - 20 OG problem..Refresh the basic..differnt type of questions ..how to eliminate etc
Last day..be cool ..take your time..boost your confidence that you are doing to do well
and we very well know that you can do it !!!!
Note : am not an expert , but the above will help me in couple of days
FEB 15 2010 !!
well I would not disturb you after the D-day ..so please !!!
It Will Snow In Green , One Day !!!!