Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 15 Sep 2014, 21:03

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

1000 RCs

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
1000 RCs [#permalink] New post 01 Sep 2005, 07:24
Hey there:

The other verbal forum appears to be locked so I'm going to post here. Can someone attach the 1000 RCs? I have the 885 SC document and love it - especially at work!

Thanks a lot...
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Followers: 19

Kudos [?]: 143 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 01 Sep 2005, 07:41
Hi,

THe other verbal forum is a "Best Verbal Discussion Problem". The motivation of that forum was to pick the best verbal questions from the regular vebral forum (which is this forum) and move it to the Best Verbal so that members who want to quickly brush up their verbal skills, or are going for a revision need not trawl through the regular forum to do so. Instead they can move to the Best Verbal Forum for their needs.

However, of late, it was observed that a lot of regular discussion that should take place in this forum was heading over to the Best Verbal Forum. This poses two problems. Firstly, by posting in the Best Verbal Forum, the thread might not get the best visibility that it would normally get if it was here in the regular forum. Secondly, members who are in their final preparation now need to scroll through all those discussions for their revision work. It defeats the purpose of having that forum.

As such, we're trying to do a bit of spring cleaning in that forum, and it would quite a task if new posts keeps popping up there while we're doing it, wouldn't you agree? We recognize that people might posts questions about the best verbal threads if they have some doubts, so we're thinking hard of the best way out. For now, you can still view the forum, but not post yet.

I hope to get your understanding on behalf of the moderators. This forum's success is built on the backs of members like you, and we hope to be different by providing a valuable experience here.

Please feel free to highlight concerns or suggestions here if there are any. Good luck for your GMAT prep, and hope to see you around still :wink:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 01 Sep 2005, 07:51
Makes sense. Organization is always a good thing - especially when preparing for the GMAT. Thanks for the heads up!

Anyone have the RC document they'd like to share?
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 02 Sep 2005, 06:52
Anyone?

I need some RC questions that I can do while at work. All the GMAT prep programs are a little too noticeable on my screen whereas a word document is not =)
  [#permalink] 02 Sep 2005, 06:52