Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Oct 2014, 21:24

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

2 weeks to GMAT

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

2 weeks to GMAT [#permalink] New post 30 Jun 2004, 07:56
guys and gals!
I have about two weeks to prepare..i been preparing for the past 4 days now....i am referring just ETS OG......how do i go about things to ensure i bust open this GMAT nut with one shot...i know i know some of u might think i am nuts....but hey he who dares wins!.. so wud appreciate some help from u geniuses out there...tell me a plan to follow...i cant postpone i am travelling for work for the next two months in Europe so gotta do this before that.....

cheers
SidVicious
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Followers: 23

Kudos [?]: 174 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 30 Jun 2004, 10:02
I would suggest you to go through the different posts in the "share your experience" section. You will find lots of valuable advice there. Good luck.

Best Regards,

Paul

Intern
Intern

[#permalink] New post 30 Jun 2004, 12:56
Two weeks is tough but doable. Just don't overload yourself with too many hours of practice each day. Have you established what your weak points are yet? If not take a Princeton Review practice test - they break your score down by question type, and you can review the answer explanations to look for patterns in your errors. Then definitely maintain an error log as recommended on this site.

In the short amount of time you have, definitely go through as much of the Official Guide as possible, but be sure to take at least 4-5 full-length practice CATs so that you're comfortable with the interface. If you get stuck on how to conquer certain question types, this forum should be very helpful! I've surfed for a bit before registering and there's a ton of good info here.
Intern
Intern

Ok its a start [#permalink] New post 30 Jun 2004, 21:44
Thanks for the replies...i did take the challenge yday and didnt do too well on that...got about a 22 which sucks....but i did take crack gmat test yday and scored a 610 considering i been preparing for 5 days now i thought that was some progress...but since we are aiming higher i am working harder on my weak points which definitely is probability. and RC. by the way i was wondering if anybody here thinks that realtestquestions.com is worth subscribing they have heaps of questions there about 600 PS/DS and about 30 RC 100 CR and 265 SC. is that a good website or shall i just work with the OG.....and please i wud appreciate u guys throwing as many advices u can....i am gettin goosebumps..i cry myself to sleep...and drink while practice DS..hahaha....
help!
Ok its a start   [#permalink] 30 Jun 2004, 21:44