I have been asked by the adcom of a top10 school to retake my GMAT.
This is my GMAT scores history:
1. 5 Feb 2011 - 470 Q30 V25 (GMAT PREP)
2. 27 Feb 2011 - 530 Q34 V29 (GMAT PREP)
3. 20 Mar 2011- 620 Q40 V35 (GMAT PREP)
4. 27 Mar 2011 - 630 Q40 V35 (GMAT PREP)
5. 3 Apr 2011 - 600 Q41 V31 (GMAT PREP)
6. 10 Apr 2011 - 680 Q43 V38 (GMAT PREP)7. 19 Apr 2011 - 600 Q37 V35 (REAL THING)
I have rebooked my test for the 20th July and I really need to score a minimum of 640-650.
I was disappointed with my score on test day. On reflection, timing was a massive issue for me. My Verbal score was fairly constant with my practice tests, but the Quant really got the better of me. I remember looking at the 1st question on the test for about 5 minutes wondering what it was asking me!!! This really knocked my confidence, and I think I ended up doing the last 10 quant questions in about 9 minutes!
What strategy do you think I should employ for the next 2 weeks to reach my target score of 640-650?
Look forward to hearing your views/experience.