Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
This is a real cool idea.. What I have begun is:
1) Started an Excel File which documents all the things that we need to do. If someone has a better file great.. I have just made an initial cut at it..
This file is no way complete.. but just a start...
2) I have started looking at a decision that I need to make: whether to give gmat again or not, i.e to improve anything that is missing in my app.
3) Thirdly I have started emailing potential referees to make them aware that something might come in their door soon..
I like these suggestions. A special area for early applicants makes a lot of sense and there are many themes that extend across different schools. I am somewhat reluctant to have an area for each school- this takes a profound amount of effort and we already have something along these lines. Any thoughts?
I agree hjort.. Having one for each school might be a too much... but we definitely need to have that admissions manager type forum.. where hopefully you can have a more detailed discussion on mba app process, gmat score effect on the app, the gpa effect on app, all the other scenarios that come into play in app process...
Excellent Idea. What I would also suggest is sort of a timeline for people who have already finished with their GMAT. If sombody could summarize the various steps leading to the Application and how best to approach each step, it would be great. I think Ozie has done a great job. Some other important things might be -
1. Letters of Recommendations
2. TOEFL - is it required and for which all schools