Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 31 Oct 2014, 00:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

2010 Laptop discussion

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 Mar 2010
Posts: 23
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 24 Jun 2010, 21:30
Hi everyone,

I was curious if anyone else has weighed the pros and cons about the

Lenovo T410s vs. Dell Latitude E4310.

The Lenovo seems to be a powerhouse with reasonable weight, but at a higher cost. The Latitude is lightweight an inch smaller but seems to have much of the functionality of the Lenovo.

Can anyone comment on owning/using a Dell computer similar to the E4310? As far as I know Lenovo's are known for reliability, but I've heard mixed reviews about Dell.

For those who purchased the X201/X201s, after you have had a chance to use it for a while do you have any comments about the performance/screen keyboard size?

Thanks for your time and help and have a great day.

-Curious
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 297
Schools: Kellogg Class of 2012
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 26 [0], given: 7

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 24 Jun 2010, 21:39
curiousapplicant wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was curious if anyone else has weighed the pros and cons about the

Lenovo T410s vs. Dell Latitude E4310.

The Lenovo seems to be a powerhouse with reasonable weight, but at a higher cost. The Latitude is lightweight an inch smaller but seems to have much of the functionality of the Lenovo.

Can anyone comment on owning/using a Dell computer similar to the E4310? As far as I know Lenovo's are known for reliability, but I've heard mixed reviews about Dell.

For those who purchased the X201/X201s, after you have had a chance to use it for a while do you have any comments about the performance/screen keyboard size?

Thanks for your time and help and have a great day.

-Curious


The keyboard on the x201 is very comfortable, but I've been using a 9" netbook for a couple years now, so take that with a grain of salt. The performance is great. The 12" screen size is good enough for mobile use and most tasks, but I see myself plugging into an external monitor for heavy lifting when at home. The screen does not have the same great contrast and deep blacks of macbook pros, but the screen is matte so there is no glare. The biggest complaint I have with macbook pros is that they get really hot in your lap, since they are metallic. This laptop is far cooler and more comfortable to put on your lap.
_________________

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 02 Jun 2009
Posts: 332
Schools: Wharton Class of 2012 w/ fellowship
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 56 [0], given: 12

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 27 Jun 2010, 16:09
ok...i'm trying to decide what to get, i wont' be using a external monitor so 12"-13" are out of the question (if i can keep the price low enough, i'll get a netbook for lugging to school), i was thinking:

sony EB series: con - of the brands i'm considering, these seem to fail the most
asus: con - the higly rated UL30A seems to have less processing power than others i'm considering
lenovo thinkpad edge: con - costly, doesn't have the consumer/entertainment focused features i also want in a laptop (i'm into multimedia)
toshiba satellite series: can't find a con, i've owned one, never had problems, it finally dies after 4 yrs which is about average. i know it will have the processing power and bells & whistles i want...

i kinda answered my own question, but if anyone else can chime in with their experiences with these brands it'd be great
_________________

My story of an average chick who stumbled into the 700+ club
700-clubbers-add-your-name-to-the-list-64636-100.html#p600519
My 2009-2010 Application Decisions
2010-profiles-w-admit-dings-results-no-discussion-78475.html?view-post=600694#p600694

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 93
Schools: Stanford '12
WE 1: Wall Street Finance
WE 2: Entrepreneurship
Followers: 7

Kudos [?]: 38 [0], given: 18

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 29 Jun 2010, 04:51
i need to pull the trigger in the next day or two and im really liking this lenovo thinkpad v460 i found, can someone spot the error here?

$711 including shipping + tax
2.26GHz intel dual core processor
win7 home premium 64
320 GB hard drive
4GB RAM
14" screen
standard wifi + bluetooth
webcam + fingerprint
vga + hdmi ports
6cell battery (4hrs)
4.8lbs

------------------

ok scratch that. everywhere i look its says that the battery life sucks.

plan b: thinkpad edge 14" at $719 (including ship+tax)
2.14GHz intel i3 processor
win7 professional
320GB 7200rpm
4GB RAM
standard wifi + bluetooth
webcam + fingerprint
vga + hdmi ports
6cell battery (4.5hrs)
4.9lbs

would just get a t410 (love my t61), but with my elevated features above it doesnt seem worth the extra coin. thoughts?

-------------------

i pulled the trigger on this. ended up sneaking in a price drop for a grand total of $689. if anybody cares about usage performance PM me.

Last edited by quantjock on 08 Jul 2010, 22:52, edited 3 times in total.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 12 Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Schools: Cornell '12
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 29 Jun 2010, 08:52
The following are my criteria for a windows laptop that I will practically live with throughtout school:

Features listed in priority:
  1. 12-13.3 inch (11.6 is too small, 14 is too big)
  2. < 4 lbs weight (~3 lbs would be awesome)
  3. battery life > 5 hrs
  4. core i3 (or i5 if possible. SU7300 and SU9400 would be OK for now, but will feel slow in a couple years)
  5. 3 or 4 GB ram
  6. $600 - $850 price range
  7. HDMI out
  8. webcam
  9. inbuilt DVD drive
  10. Dedicated graphics card

The only ones that I can find given these are:
  1. Thinkpad X201 Recent Deals(compromises on 6,7,9,10)
    12.1", i5/i7, 9+ hrs, 4 GB, ($900-$1100)
  2. Acer 3820T Amazon Link (compromises on 9, 10)
    13.3", i3, 8 hrs, 4 GB, $700, HDMI, webcam
  3. Acer 3820GT (yet to be released)
    13.3", i5/i7, 8 hrs, 4 GB, ~$850, HDMI, webcam, graphics card
  4. Asus UL30JT (yet to be released)
    13.3", i7, 12 hrs, 4 GB, ~$900, HDMI, webcam, graphics card

Any other suggestions? I am gonna wait it out for a couple weeks and order it mid-July. In addition to this, I am carrying a very powerful desktop with a 25" Samsung 2570HD LCD/TV for all my home entertainment needs
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 19 Jan 2010
Posts: 51
Schools: Chicago, Yale, UCLA, Duke (Withdrawn), Stanford, Berkeley
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 1

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 29 Jun 2010, 12:14
Those are basically my requirements as well, though I can go up to 14 on the screen. I'm also okay with top-end AMD.

I'm going to hold out until August or September. I'm expecting substantial price drops later this summer, and have a crappy, old desktop and a netbook to hold me over. Once I upgrade, I'll hook the desktop up to my LCD tv to run emulators and hulu.



vino wrote:
The following are my criteria for a windows laptop that I will practically live with throughtout school:

Features listed in priority:
  1. 12-13.3 inch (11.6 is too small, 14 is too big)
  2. < 4 lbs weight (~3 lbs would be awesome)
  3. battery life > 5 hrs
  4. core i3 (or i5 if possible. SU7300 and SU9400 would be OK for now, but will feel slow in a couple years)
  5. 3 or 4 GB ram
  6. $600 - $850 price range
  7. HDMI out
  8. webcam
  9. inbuilt DVD drive
  10. Dedicated graphics card

The only ones that I can find given these are:
  1. Thinkpad X201 Recent Deals(compromises on 6,7,9,10)
    12.1", i5/i7, 9+ hrs, 4 GB, ($900-$1100)
  2. Acer 3820T Amazon Link (compromises on 9, 10)
    13.3", i3, 8 hrs, 4 GB, $700, HDMI, webcam
  3. Acer 3820GT (yet to be released)
    13.3", i5/i7, 8 hrs, 4 GB, ~$850, HDMI, webcam, graphics card
  4. Asus UL30JT (yet to be released)
    13.3", i7, 12 hrs, 4 GB, ~$900, HDMI, webcam, graphics card

Any other suggestions? I am gonna wait it out for a couple weeks and order it mid-July. In addition to this, I am carrying a very powerful desktop with a 25" Samsung 2570HD LCD/TV for all my home entertainment needs
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Posts: 594
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 56 [0], given: 295

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 29 Jun 2010, 12:23
bonethugnhominy wrote:
Those are basically my requirements as well, though I can go up to 14 on the screen. I'm also okay with top-end AMD.

I'm going to hold out until August or September. I'm expecting substantial price drops later this summer, and have a crappy, old desktop and a netbook to hold me over. Once I upgrade, I'll hook the desktop up to my LCD tv to run emulators and hulu.



vino wrote:
The following are my criteria for a windows laptop that I will practically live with throughtout school:

Features listed in priority:
  1. 12-13.3 inch (11.6 is too small, 14 is too big)
  2. < 4 lbs weight (~3 lbs would be awesome)
  3. battery life > 5 hrs
  4. core i3 (or i5 if possible. SU7300 and SU9400 would be OK for now, but will feel slow in a couple years)
  5. 3 or 4 GB ram
  6. $600 - $850 price range
  7. HDMI out
  8. webcam
  9. inbuilt DVD drive
  10. Dedicated graphics card

The only ones that I can find given these are:
  1. Thinkpad X201 Recent Deals(compromises on 6,7,9,10)
    12.1", i5/i7, 9+ hrs, 4 GB, ($900-$1100)
  2. Acer 3820T Amazon Link (compromises on 9, 10)
    13.3", i3, 8 hrs, 4 GB, $700, HDMI, webcam
  3. Acer 3820GT (yet to be released)
    13.3", i5/i7, 8 hrs, 4 GB, ~$850, HDMI, webcam, graphics card
  4. Asus UL30JT (yet to be released)
    13.3", i7, 12 hrs, 4 GB, ~$900, HDMI, webcam, graphics card

Any other suggestions? I am gonna wait it out for a couple weeks and order it mid-July. In addition to this, I am carrying a very powerful desktop with a 25" Samsung 2570HD LCD/TV for all my home entertainment needs


I'd love to see a similar analysis for 14" laptops only with the above list that you made. 13.3" is too small and 15" is too big, but 14.1" is the sweet spot for me. :crazy:
1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
Affiliations: Consortium (CGSM.org), NSHMBA
Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Posts: 937
Location: New Haven
Schools: Yale SOM Class of 2012
WE 1: Investment Banking Summer Associate (Boutique tech M&A)
Followers: 39

Kudos [?]: 217 [1] , given: 113

Reviews Badge
Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 29 Jun 2010, 12:26
1
This post received
KUDOS
gkumar wrote:
bonethugnhominy wrote:
Those are basically my requirements as well, though I can go up to 14 on the screen. I'm also okay with top-end AMD.

I'm going to hold out until August or September. I'm expecting substantial price drops later this summer, and have a crappy, old desktop and a netbook to hold me over. Once I upgrade, I'll hook the desktop up to my LCD tv to run emulators and hulu.



vino wrote:
The following are my criteria for a windows laptop that I will practically live with throughtout school:

Features listed in priority:
  1. 12-13.3 inch (11.6 is too small, 14 is too big)
  2. < 4 lbs weight (~3 lbs would be awesome)
  3. battery life > 5 hrs
  4. core i3 (or i5 if possible. SU7300 and SU9400 would be OK for now, but will feel slow in a couple years)
  5. 3 or 4 GB ram
  6. $600 - $850 price range
  7. HDMI out
  8. webcam
  9. inbuilt DVD drive
  10. Dedicated graphics card

The only ones that I can find given these are:
  1. Thinkpad X201 Recent Deals(compromises on 6,7,9,10)
    12.1", i5/i7, 9+ hrs, 4 GB, ($900-$1100)
  2. Acer 3820T Amazon Link (compromises on 9, 10)
    13.3", i3, 8 hrs, 4 GB, $700, HDMI, webcam
  3. Acer 3820GT (yet to be released)
    13.3", i5/i7, 8 hrs, 4 GB, ~$850, HDMI, webcam, graphics card
  4. Asus UL30JT (yet to be released)
    13.3", i7, 12 hrs, 4 GB, ~$900, HDMI, webcam, graphics card

Any other suggestions? I am gonna wait it out for a couple weeks and order it mid-July. In addition to this, I am carrying a very powerful desktop with a 25" Samsung 2570HD LCD/TV for all my home entertainment needs


I'd love to see a similar analysis for 14" laptops only with the above list that you made. 13.3" is too small and 15" is too big, but 14.1" is the sweet spot for me. :crazy:


you're going to quibble over 0.7" (diagonal) of screen size? remind me not to be on your business school study group / team :lol: :lol:
_________________

GMAT Debrief

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Current Student
avatar
Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Posts: 594
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 56 [0], given: 295

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 29 Jun 2010, 12:32
:lol: I noticed that 14" laptops tend to have built-in optical drives, dedicated graphic cards, and faster processors (mininum i5 or i5 ULV-like performance) with budget prices unlike their 13" counterparts...so yeah, these are all quibbles for me. :P
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 12 Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Schools: Cornell '12
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 29 Jun 2010, 14:07
Gkumar, I agree with your viewpoint, and 14" might have better value, but 14" laptops seem to be 4+ lbs and weight is really high up on my criteria. All my MBA friends have really convinced me that I will carry the laptop everywhere and it absolutely needs to be as light as possible, even if I need to sacrifice speed.

Posted from my mobile device Image
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 Jan 2010
Posts: 43
Schools: UNC (in) , Georgetown (app R3) , Tuck (dinged)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 29 Jun 2010, 14:08
boogs wrote:
eminent wrote:
I just ordered a Thinkpad X201. I've had great experiences with Thinkpads in the past but just wanted a smaller one that is easy to carry for walking around in NYC. I got a stupendous deal on it (~850 shipped w/ tax) by following the directions below:

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/35010/l ... win-7-prem


I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this deal. Added the base and upgraded the processor for a total cheaper than the Kellogg official laptop, but without the 3 year warranty and webcam.


Anyone know if this deal is still available? I can't seem to get it working.
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 12 Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Schools: Cornell '12
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 29 Jun 2010, 14:42
lbird33 wrote:
boogs wrote:
eminent wrote:
I just ordered a Thinkpad X201. I've had great experiences with Thinkpads in the past but just wanted a smaller one that is easy to carry for walking around in NYC. I got a stupendous deal on it (~850 shipped w/ tax) by following the directions below:

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/35010/l ... win-7-prem


I went ahead and pulled the trigger on this deal. Added the base and upgraded the processor for a total cheaper than the Kellogg official laptop, but without the 3 year warranty and webcam.


Anyone know if this deal is still available? I can't seem to get it working.


Seems to have expired. The current Lenovo SPP deal is not that great ($900-$1000) and none of the coupon codes (USPLENOVO etc) work for me anymore. The current SSP offer expires 6/30, so I am hoping there will be better deals for the July 4 weekend, and hopefully some coupon would surface on the forums.
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 05 Jul 2009
Posts: 146
Location: Australia
Schools: Chicago Booth class of 2012
WE 1: Consulting
WE 2: Small business/Start up
WE 3: Strategy - Large Corporate
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 13 [1] , given: 19

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 08 Jul 2010, 16:06
1
This post received
KUDOS
I just ordered a Tohiba Portege R700. Starts at $900.

Good points:
Lightweight, under 3lbs
8+ hrs battery life
i3 processesor
13.3" screen
Less than an inch thick
Optical drive included

http://laptops.toshiba.com/laptops/portege/R700 - I got the S1330 which was pricey at $1600, but it has a SSD and i7 processor.

The only bad thing I've heard is that it gets quite hot to have on your lap.

I have a Toshiba R600 at the moment which is significantly more $$$ ($2600+) but it is absolutely faultless. I'm hoping this one will also deliver.

The only other comparable business laptop for portability to the R600 is the HP Elitebook, which is thicker and slightly heavier.

My friends going to LBS have all purchased the Asus UL30JT (yet to be released) which is also an excellent laptop.
VP
VP
avatar
Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 1430
Location: New York, NY
Schools: NYU Stern 2009
Followers: 38

Kudos [?]: 219 [0], given: 6

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 09 Jul 2010, 07:01
vino wrote:
Gkumar, I agree with your viewpoint, and 14" might have better value, but 14" laptops seem to be 4+ lbs and weight is really high up on my criteria. All my MBA friends have really convinced me that I will carry the laptop everywhere and it absolutely needs to be as light as possible, even if I need to sacrifice speed.



Consider it exercise.

I really don't get the weight issue, but then I have lugged 5lb+ machines for long enough now not to whine about it. I mean, I carry enough books alone to take me over that weight, plus the laptop. a 15-20lb bag for a 1 mile walk twice a day is good exercise.
_________________

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 16 Aug 2009
Posts: 344
Schools: Columbia Business School - Class of 2012
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 37 [0], given: 22

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2010, 07:31
I've been using my Thinkpad X201 over the past few days and I am super happy with it. The weight and form factor are both amazing, and so is the performance with the new Core i5 processor. The only things really lacking are graphics/video card for gaming performance and a CD/DVD drive -- I personally don't play games nor use the CD/DVD drive, so neither of these shortfalls affect me.

I have a family friend who has one of these with the solid state HDD and his is a touch faster than mine. If you have the extra money to spend, that might be a worthwhile upgrade.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Posts: 594
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 56 [0], given: 295

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2010, 07:33
eminent wrote:
I've been using my Thinkpad X201 over the past few days and I am super happy with it. The weight and form factor are both amazing, and so is the performance with the new Core i5 processor. The only things really lacking are graphics/video card for gaming performance and a CD/DVD drive -- I personally don't play games nor use the CD/DVD drive, so neither of these shortfalls affect me.

I have a family friend who has one of these with the solid state HDD and his is a touch faster than mine. If you have the extra money to spend, that might be a worthwhile upgrade.


What are the differences between the X201 and X301?
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 16 Aug 2009
Posts: 344
Schools: Columbia Business School - Class of 2012
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 37 [0], given: 22

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2010, 07:56
gkumar wrote:
eminent wrote:
I've been using my Thinkpad X201 over the past few days and I am super happy with it. The weight and form factor are both amazing, and so is the performance with the new Core i5 processor. The only things really lacking are graphics/video card for gaming performance and a CD/DVD drive -- I personally don't play games nor use the CD/DVD drive, so neither of these shortfalls affect me.

I have a family friend who has one of these with the solid state HDD and his is a touch faster than mine. If you have the extra money to spend, that might be a worthwhile upgrade.


What are the differences between the X201 and X301?


The X301 offers a 13.3" screen vs. a 12.1" screen on the X201. It manages this with a very marginal increase in weight (like 0.3 lbs I think), but a large increase in cost (most X301s are selling for north of $1,500-2,000).

There may be other stuff as well but I'm not sure. The X301 was never really in my budget.
Current Student
avatar
Joined: 06 Oct 2009
Posts: 594
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 56 [0], given: 295

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 13 Jul 2010, 11:33
eminent wrote:
gkumar wrote:
eminent wrote:
I've been using my Thinkpad X201 over the past few days and I am super happy with it. The weight and form factor are both amazing, and so is the performance with the new Core i5 processor. The only things really lacking are graphics/video card for gaming performance and a CD/DVD drive -- I personally don't play games nor use the CD/DVD drive, so neither of these shortfalls affect me.

I have a family friend who has one of these with the solid state HDD and his is a touch faster than mine. If you have the extra money to spend, that might be a worthwhile upgrade.


What are the differences between the X201 and X301?


The X301 offers a 13.3" screen vs. a 12.1" screen on the X201. It manages this with a very marginal increase in weight (like 0.3 lbs I think), but a large increase in cost (most X301s are selling for north of $1,500-2,000).

There may be other stuff as well but I'm not sure. The X301 was never really in my budget.



Hmm, there's a X301 selling for $959 according to this link via the Microsoft store: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2103156

Is there a catch? This is about the same price as the X201.
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 16 Aug 2009
Posts: 344
Schools: Columbia Business School - Class of 2012
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 37 [0], given: 22

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 16 Jul 2010, 13:02
I'm really not sure.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 17 Jun 2010
Posts: 6
Schools: Chicago Booth
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: 2010 Laptop discussion [#permalink] New post 18 Jul 2010, 20:51
i got the 15" Macbook pro and it works fine for me. not too heavy.

honestly i'm not sure how you guys are able to stand 12" or 13" laptops. Yes they are slightly lighter, but the resolutions tend to be low, so an IM window takes up half your screen, or you have to scroll all over the damn place in word/excel
Re: 2010 Laptop discussion   [#permalink] 18 Jul 2010, 20:51
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Experts publish their posts in the topic 2014-2015 Laptop Discussion speedyb09 31 06 May 2014, 08:00
3 2013-14 Laptop discussion Agentfish36 16 24 Jun 2013, 07:28
14 Experts publish their posts in the topic 2012-13 Laptop Discussion GMATLA 114 25 Jul 2012, 19:51
5 Experts publish their posts in the topic 2011 Laptop discussion malbec 37 11 May 2011, 05:50
19 Experts publish their posts in the topic The great Laptop discussion forum westsider 591 19 Mar 2008, 12:42
Display posts from previous: Sort by

2010 Laptop discussion

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    Next  [ 174 posts ] 

Moderator: threestripes



cron

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.