Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Jul 2014, 05:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome!

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 19
Schools: LBS '14 (A)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2012, 04:54
laman wrote:
harh12 wrote:
Guys,

What are your thoughts on 1 year MBA from oxford Vs LBS MiF.

From what I can think of Oxford gives an internship and has same access to IB and other financial institutions.

LBS probably scores on the reputation (maybe), course content, and location in London.

The cost is more or less the same. although oxford has a loan option through prodigy.

Lemme know...

Harh, do you take into consideration, that loan option from Prodigy is also conditional? it is not like in the US... if the only thing that makes Oxford MBA more attractive to you is availability of finance, probably you try to apply to Prodigy now? just to be 100% sure that they will give you the loan.
I'm not sure that LBS scores more on the reputation, course content is the biggest plus I think. But at the end of the day both schools have very strong brands and if your goal is to push up your career - they both will serve fine i think...



Thanks, Laman. It would be great to get more perspectives on what people thing are pros and cons of studying at LBS MiF Vs Oxford MBA.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 06 Feb 2012
Posts: 19
Schools: LBS '14 (A)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 3

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2012, 07:35
lifeiscricket wrote:
imdapplicant2012 wrote:
For non-eu candidates: the new UK visa makes it impossible to work post MiF in the UK. Is this true?


The question is a good one ! I also read the news on internet that UK Govt has abolished the Tier-1 Post Study work visa. However the LBS website has posted some stuff that might be reassuring -

---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. While the government is aiming to reduce overall numbers settling in the UK from outside the EEA/Switzerland, its reforms are supportive of graduates of UK business schools and universities. It is committed to helping the 'brightest and the best'. London Business School has been working with the government to help them understand the value of our students.

2. People coming to study in the UK can apply for a tier 4 visa: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... /studying/

3. From April 2012, the government will remove unrestricted access to the labour market for those studying in the UK. However, they have made it easier for UK employers to sponsor international students they want to hire - employers just need to have a Tier 2 licence.

4. Almost 25,000 employers in the UK are Tier 2 sponsors - the full list is available on the UK Border Agency (UKBA) website and updated regularly. For those employers who do not yet have a Tier 2 visa, this is relatively easy and cheap to obtain and London Business School is proactively providing guidance to recruiters on how to do this.

5. Previously, an employer had to advertise the role even when they had a preferred candidate. Under Tier 2 legislation, if an employer has a preferred candidate in mind, for example a London Business School graduate, they will no longer have to advertise the role more widely (previously known as the Resident Labour Market Test). This makes the process more straightforward and cheaper for recruiters.

6. This more streamlined process is only applicable to graduates of UK universities and business schools. When recruiting from inside the UK, there is no cap on the number of UK-based graduates a company can hire. This includes graduates of London Business School. By contrast, recruiters will have restrictions on the number of graduates they can hire from outside the UK, including other European business schools.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The points 2,3,4,5 imply that LBS graduates have a good chance of finding employment in UK. LBS claims that most of the recruiters at LBS have their-2 license. Secondly, the LBS graduates will have less competition from Non-UK based school graduates.

However this also means that one has to start searching for a job immediately after joining the program - no respite during term breaks.

Another option is trying for the Tier-1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa. Difficult option but an interesting one !

Hope this answers your question. Keep googling the internet, you might find more tips on getting the better of complicated UK visa rules. I think "life is already too complicated, Politicians and Governments never shy away from expedient policies to pander their masses"


I have had conversations with 4-5 students - non EU at LBS and all of them have said that the Visa is an issue for employment. I would advise that students should talk to current students to get a more wider perspective on whats on paper on whats the ground reality.

The reasons cited by non eu students says,

1. To move from tie 2 to work Visa there is a legal process involved with no guarantee of success, the consulate has his discretion to accept or reject the Visa. Most mid and small companies are shying away from this complication and uncertainty and of late also the big companies are looking to hire only EU students. Prior non eu students could stay for 2 years without any sponsorship so companies werent bothered about the Visa issue.

2. There is a large pool of Masters and unemployed EU students already available who are much easier to recruit.

3. While the quota is not affected most companies are worried that rapid hiring of non EU will lead to their Tier 2 status changed from A to B. Moreover Tie 2 B companies arent keen on pursuing this route to avoid any risk.

4. To the above point on Tier 1 graduate entrepreneur Visa I dont think its available for anyone doing research etc. work in business administration or finance. The only other route is to start your own company with the condition of being employed in it only which makes it highly impossible for someone to change from tie 1 graduate to tier 2 work.

Once again I dont know what the actual ground situation is as I havent been there, what I would recommend is to get more perspectives before deciding whats the ground situation.
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Jun 2011
Posts: 13
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance, Economics
Schools: LBS '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V36
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 9 [1] , given: 0

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 08 Apr 2012, 15:43
1
This post received
KUDOS
imdapplicant2012 wrote:
Thanks. I looked at docs on UK govt website and it is not true that for Tier 2 you can hire without the Resident Labout Market Test...there is no way around it. Even in milkround employer need to retain docs that show locals were not available for that role...so seems like they have closed all loopholes. I think class of 2013 will really feel the impact.


Imdapplicant2012, this is not true. As long as you have a valid student visa when you get a job offer, the employer can hire without the Resident Labour Market Test. This is clearly specified in paragraph 87 in the following document:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ance21.pdf
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2011
Posts: 54
Location: Ukraine
Schools: LBS '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 650 Q44 V35
WE: Corporate Finance (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 7

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 09 Apr 2012, 07:20
rwkTX wrote:

I am also studying for the Level II CFA exam this June. Personally, I wouldn't reduce your CFA preparation to retake the GMAT. If you do this, you run the risk of not improving your GMAT score + failing the CFA exam. In my opinion, I think passing the CFA exam and being a Level III candidate will make you more attractive to employers than raising your GMAT. Good luck to you either way though and congrats on your acceptance.


I am also sure that CFA is more appreciated by employers but I really need the scholarship (preferable Anno Domini - to cover full tution fees:) so confused how to balance my CFA and GMAT preparation.
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2011
Posts: 54
Location: Ukraine
Schools: LBS '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 650 Q44 V35
WE: Corporate Finance (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 7

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 09 Apr 2012, 07:25
harh12 wrote:
I have had conversations with 4-5 students - non EU at LBS and all of them have said that the Visa is an issue for employment. I would advise that students should talk to current students to get a more wider perspective on whats on paper on whats the ground reality.

The reasons cited by non eu students says,

1. To move from tie 2 to work Visa there is a legal process involved with no guarantee of success, the consulate has his discretion to accept or reject the Visa. Most mid and small companies are shying away from this complication and uncertainty and of late also the big companies are looking to hire only EU students. Prior non eu students could stay for 2 years without any sponsorship so companies werent bothered about the Visa issue.

2. There is a large pool of Masters and unemployed EU students already available who are much easier to recruit.

3. While the quota is not affected most companies are worried that rapid hiring of non EU will lead to their Tier 2 status changed from A to B. Moreover Tie 2 B companies arent keen on pursuing this route to avoid any risk.

4. To the above point on Tier 1 graduate entrepreneur Visa I dont think its available for anyone doing research etc. work in business administration or finance. The only other route is to start your own company with the condition of being employed in it only which makes it highly impossible for someone to change from tie 1 graduate to tier 2 work.

Once again I dont know what the actual ground situation is as I havent been there, what I would recommend is to get more perspectives before deciding whats the ground situation.


I also asked some LBS students about the employment during or after the graduation. One MBA student who graduated this winter told me that dominant portion of non-EU students were not able to find a job in London and returned to their home countries or went to Asia/USA.
International BSchool Forum Moderator
International BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 03 Dec 2011
Posts: 112
Location: Azerbaijan
Schools: LBS '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 660 Q46 V35
GMAT 2: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 4
WE: Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 25

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 10 Apr 2012, 11:19
LBS portal has finally been updated :) and i see names of all our newly admitted gmatclubbers.

a bit of statistics based on current portal data:
85 admits
14 from India
9 from China

our of 85 18 are females :)
_________________

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 7
Location: China
Concentration: Finance
Schools: LBS '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 5

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 12 Apr 2012, 00:20
laman wrote:
LBS portal has finally been updated :) and i see names of all our newly admitted gmatclubbers.

a bit of statistics based on current portal data:
85 admits
14 from India
9 from China

our of 85 18 are females :)


thanks Laman for the update.
I have received the email informing me that I am shortlisted for an interview. However, the date is not set up yet.
In the email, it is said that they may also wish to investigate my technical ability, which I have no idea about. Could anyone give me some info about that? Any tips?
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2011
Posts: 54
Location: Ukraine
Schools: LBS '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 650 Q44 V35
WE: Corporate Finance (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 20 [1] , given: 7

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 12 Apr 2012, 00:29
1
This post received
KUDOS
daphne2012 wrote:

thanks Laman for the update.
I have received the email informing me that I am shortlisted for an interview. However, the date is not set up yet.
In the email, it is said that they may also wish to investigate my technical ability, which I have no idea about. Could anyone give me some info about that? Any tips?


Congratulations!
you received the usual email with usual wording. as far as I understood from my interview, the technical ability means your knowledge about your field of work. an interviewer will ask you a lot of questions about what you do. if he/she is exactly from your field, then you should expect very detailed questions. I have not heard about any modelling or calculations during interviews.

good luck!!!
1 KUDOS received
International BSchool Forum Moderator
International BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 03 Dec 2011
Posts: 112
Location: Azerbaijan
Schools: LBS '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 660 Q46 V35
GMAT 2: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 4
WE: Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 34 [1] , given: 25

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 12 Apr 2012, 00:38
1
This post received
KUDOS
congratulations to you! you know, that this shortlist email is one of the biggest milestones as they reject 70% of the applicants at this stage!
they usually try to find an interviewer from your sphere of work. one of the main purposes of the interview is to verify statements you made in your application - so usually interviewers ask detailed questions about your work, how you do things, etc. Read the topic from the beginning, lots of people described their interviews and questions they had, this might be very helpful while preparation. There are also some links with detailed interviews description. Largely interview depends on your interviewer, there were some pople whom they asked about overall understanding of finance, but these are very rare examples. In any case, it's better to be prepared as well as you can as this is the last thing which you'll have to prove! Good luck :)

daphne2012 wrote:
laman wrote:
LBS portal has finally been updated :) and i see names of all our newly admitted gmatclubbers.

a bit of statistics based on current portal data:
85 admits
14 from India
9 from China

our of 85 18 are females :)


thanks Laman for the update.
I have received the email informing me that I am shortlisted for an interview. However, the date is not set up yet.
In the email, it is said that they may also wish to investigate my technical ability, which I have no idea about. Could anyone give me some info about that? Any tips?

_________________

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Mar 2005
Posts: 13
Schools: LBS '14 (A)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 13 Apr 2012, 03:02
I also got an invite on Tuesday. Any idea how long do they take to come back with interviewer details after sending out interview invite?

Thanks
laman wrote:
congratulations to you! you know, that this shortlist email is one of the biggest milestones as they reject 70% of the applicants at this stage!
they usually try to find an interviewer from your sphere of work. one of the main purposes of the interview is to verify statements you made in your application - so usually interviewers ask detailed questions about your work, how you do things, etc. Read the topic from the beginning, lots of people described their interviews and questions they had, this might be very helpful while preparation. There are also some links with detailed interviews description. Largely interview depends on your interviewer, there were some pople whom they asked about overall understanding of finance, but these are very rare examples. In any case, it's better to be prepared as well as you can as this is the last thing which you'll have to prove! Good luck :)

daphne2012 wrote:
laman wrote:
LBS portal has finally been updated :) and i see names of all our newly admitted gmatclubbers.

a bit of statistics based on current portal data:
85 admits
14 from India
9 from China

our of 85 18 are females :)


thanks Laman for the update.
I have received the email informing me that I am shortlisted for an interview. However, the date is not set up yet.
In the email, it is said that they may also wish to investigate my technical ability, which I have no idea about. Could anyone give me some info about that? Any tips?
International BSchool Forum Moderator
International BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Joined: 03 Dec 2011
Posts: 112
Location: Azerbaijan
Schools: LBS '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 660 Q46 V35
GMAT 2: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 4
WE: Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 25

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 14 Apr 2012, 09:30
Dheeraj wrote:
I also got an invite on Tuesday. Any idea how long do they take to come back with interviewer details after sending out interview invite?

Thanks

It depends on your location/experience. LBS is trying to find alumni 1) in your preferred location 2) from your current sphere of work. Usually it takes around 10-15 days. In my example it took 2 months to find an interviewer, but i guess this is an exception ;) good luck to you with your interview! :)
_________________

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2012
Posts: 5
Location: Italy
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
WE: General Management (Non-Profit and Government)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 14 Apr 2012, 20:27
Hi everybody!
On April 12th I received the invitation to the interview! I guess it will not be easy for them to find an alumnus around since I live in C. Asia, but let's see.
I am very excited and look forward to good news from all you members as well.
Ciao
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Mar 2005
Posts: 13
Schools: LBS '14 (A)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2012, 02:43
Thanks Laman

laman wrote:
Dheeraj wrote:
I also got an invite on Tuesday. Any idea how long do they take to come back with interviewer details after sending out interview invite?

Thanks

It depends on your location/experience. LBS is trying to find alumni 1) in your preferred location 2) from your current sphere of work. Usually it takes around 10-15 days. In my example it took 2 months to find an interviewer, but i guess this is an exception ;) good luck to you with your interview! :)
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 17 Jan 2012
Posts: 66
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance
Schools: LBS '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V41
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 13 [1] , given: 6

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2012, 09:17
1
This post received
KUDOS
enri77 wrote:
Hi everybody!
On April 12th I received the invitation to the interview! I guess it will not be easy for them to find an alumnus around since I live in C. Asia, but let's see.
I am very excited and look forward to good news from all you members as well.
Ciao


Good luck, Enri. Don't forget to read the information below about other's interview experiences. Also, you should review the electives offered because your interviewer will likely ask you what electives you want to take. Before my interview I assumed this was just to test that you are familiar with the program. Now that I've been accepted and am reading more, however, I bet they ask because it helps them to assign you to a study group for your project.

Ryan

http://finantic.blogspot.com/2007/12/lb ... ience.html
http://lbssojourn.blogspot.com/2008/04/ ... rview.html

http://www.london.edu/programmes/mif/pr ... tives.html
Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2011
Posts: 54
Location: Ukraine
Schools: LBS '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 650 Q44 V35
WE: Corporate Finance (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 7

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2012, 11:48
Dheeraj wrote:
I also got an invite on Tuesday. Any idea how long do they take to come back with interviewer details after sending out interview invite?


Hi Dheeraj,
the time really depends on your location. In my case Peter promised to find an alumnus in Kiev. But I knew that there are no LBS alumni in Kiev and notified the adcom that i am fine to go to Moscow. As a result, Peter sent me details in 2 days.
So if you are sure that it is hard to find an interviewer in your location, just give the adcom the alternative. This could save your waiting time.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Mar 2005
Posts: 13
Schools: LBS '14 (A)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2012, 14:21
Hi JubtaGubar

Thanks for the info. I am based in London so I am sure there must be quite a few alumni based in London.

JubtaGubar wrote:
Dheeraj wrote:
I also got an invite on Tuesday. Any idea how long do they take to come back with interviewer details after sending out interview invite?


Hi Dheeraj,
the time really depends on your location. In my case Peter promised to find an alumnus in Kiev. But I knew that there are no LBS alumni in Kiev and notified the adcom that i am fine to go to Moscow. As a result, Peter sent me details in 2 days.
So if you are sure that it is hard to find an interviewer in your location, just give the adcom the alternative. This could save your waiting time.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Apr 2012
Posts: 5
Location: Italy
Concentration: Social Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 760 Q50 V42
WE: General Management (Non-Profit and Government)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 2

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 15 Apr 2012, 20:31
Thanks a lot for the advice Ryan, you are very helpful.
I am not much worried about it but sure I will do homework before the interview!
e.



rwkTX wrote:
enri77 wrote:
Hi everybody!
On April 12th I received the invitation to the interview! I guess it will not be easy for them to find an alumnus around since I live in C. Asia, but let's see.
I am very excited and look forward to good news from all you members as well.
Ciao


Good luck, Enri. Don't forget to read the information below about other's interview experiences. Also, you should review the electives offered because your interviewer will likely ask you what electives you want to take. Before my interview I assumed this was just to test that you are familiar with the program. Now that I've been accepted and am reading more, however, I bet they ask because it helps them to assign you to a study group for your project.

Ryan
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Mar 2012
Posts: 7
Location: China
Concentration: Finance
Schools: LBS '14 (A)
GMAT 1: 680 Q44 V38
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 5

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 16 Apr 2012, 01:36
thanks laman for your info and advice. And I have found many help information here. thanks everyone. will keep you posted on any developments with my interview and application.

laman wrote:
congratulations to you! you know, that this shortlist email is one of the biggest milestones as they reject 70% of the applicants at this stage!
they usually try to find an interviewer from your sphere of work. one of the main purposes of the interview is to verify statements you made in your application - so usually interviewers ask detailed questions about your work, how you do things, etc. Read the topic from the beginning, lots of people described their interviews and questions they had, this might be very helpful while preparation. There are also some links with detailed interviews description. Largely interview depends on your interviewer, there were some pople whom they asked about overall understanding of finance, but these are very rare examples. In any case, it's better to be prepared as well as you can as this is the last thing which you'll have to prove! Good luck :)

daphne2012 wrote:
laman wrote:
LBS portal has finally been updated :) and i see names of all our newly admitted gmatclubbers.

a bit of statistics based on current portal data:
85 admits
14 from India
9 from China

our of 85 18 are females :)


thanks Laman for the update.
I have received the email informing me that I am shortlisted for an interview. However, the date is not set up yet.
In the email, it is said that they may also wish to investigate my technical ability, which I have no idea about. Could anyone give me some info about that? Any tips?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 04 Apr 2012
Posts: 11
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 18 Apr 2012, 05:20
Anyone has any ideas on the Cambridge MFin program. Sounds very similar to LBS MiF? Would Cambridge name not be better longer term than LBS?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 19 Apr 2012
Posts: 3
Schools: LBS '14 (A)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! [#permalink] New post 19 Apr 2012, 21:59
Hello Everybody, I just got a final offer for the MiF 2012 intake!

Looking to connect with the 2012 cohort..

I am from India; ~ 5.5 years, spanning consulting and buy-side experience. (Haven't informed my employer yet...so will be discreet for sometime :) )

Happy to connect with group!
Re: 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome!   [#permalink] 19 Apr 2012, 21:59
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
42 Experts publish their posts in the topic 2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! laman 289 13 Dec 2011, 06:09
19 Experts publish their posts in the topic 2013 LBS MiF Applicants welcome! laman 220 10 Jul 2012, 12:05
LBS - MiF (Masters in Finance) dvtohir 0 02 Dec 2007, 03:55
Question(s) on MiF @ LBS!! seofah 15 28 Feb 2007, 14:40
Application to LBS - both MBA and MiF watever 2 23 Jan 2006, 02:32
Display posts from previous: Sort by

2012 LBS MiF Applicants welcome!

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  15    Next  [ 290 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.