Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 06:41

Starting Soon:

Live Q&A Session with Cambridge Admissions Team   ||    Join Chat Room to Attend the Session

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

3 MGMAT online tests - REVIEW NEEDED

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

3 MGMAT online tests - REVIEW NEEDED [#permalink] New post 02 Jan 2006, 09:27
Hi everybody,

I took the Gmat last week and scored an awfull 570 (48 q 21 v). I leave in Israel and my verbal skills are really not as good as my quant ones. Hoevever, I have decided to try to take another shot at this, but my problem is that I have exahusted all the materials I have. Therefore, after strolling in this great forum for a while, I have noticed the MGMAT store and the positive feedbacks it got.

But more specifically, does anybody knows how are the exams on the online shop ? I consider buying them, but need a feedback. Especially, how are they comparing to the real Gmat ? harder or easier ?

Have a great year !!
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount Codes
VP
VP
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 24 Feb 2006, 14:02
Yeah,
Even I was curious abt that. Wanted to retake the GMAT. WIll it improve my score from 690 to 700? I wanted to get more practice.
John
Intern
Intern

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 02 Jul 2006, 09:10
(Same quandary here regarding MGMAT CATs... Actually, same question applies to all MGMAT books, especially the Quant. ones a+ RC&CR. I'm good in everything, just as slow as a snail!)
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

GMAT Tests User
Re: 3 MGMAT online tests - REVIEW NEEDED [#permalink] New post 12 Jul 2006, 15:53
760 wrote:
Hi everybody,

I took the Gmat last week and scored an awfull 570 (48 q 21 v). I leave in Israel and my verbal skills are really not as good as my quant ones. Hoevever, I have decided to try to take another shot at this, but my problem is that I have exahusted all the materials I have. Therefore, after strolling in this great forum for a while, I have noticed the MGMAT store and the positive feedbacks it got.

But more specifically, does anybody knows how are the exams on the online shop ? I consider buying them, but need a feedback. Especially, how are they comparing to the real Gmat ? harder or easier ?

Have a great year !!
please read this :http://www.gmatclub.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=31052

when there is a will there is a way

best regards

Intern
Intern

[#permalink] New post 24 Aug 2006, 12:36
I took the Manhattan GMAT exams then an official test, and repeated the process again.

1- do not be discouraged by your score on exam 1. The instructors have informally told me you can add 50pts to your score. And honestly, you must realize you are just starting your prep work.

2. These tests are the harder and a bit more accurate than Kaplan and PR in my opinion. (I bought all the books, even took a Kaplan class in addition to MG)

3. In my opinion, you should add 50pts to test 1, add 20 pts to test 2, subtract 20 pts from test 3. I also was very strong in verbal on those exams, but was weak on the GMAT prep and official test.

hope this helps
  [#permalink] 24 Aug 2006, 12:36