I have put together a study plan, as I am just starting my preparations for the GMAT. I am hoping to take the GMAT in March, and looking to get 700+.
I'd appreciate any critiques of the attached file from some of you experience gurus out there!
My overall prep plan can be summarized as follows:
- 1 MGMAT Book
per week reviewed and concepts studied. Complete problems in MGMAT book
- Complete associated OG and supplemental problems, TIMED
- 1 Practice CAT test per weekend, including review of all errors and weaknesses, starting after Geometry.
- Light review of flash cards containing concepts and examples on off-days.
- Weakness review at end of both Quant and Verbal, as well as right before the GMAT.
- Reading Fiction and Non-Fiction literatures (The Economist
, Scientific American, Classic Novels, etc...)
Thanks for all of the help.