Like many others, I read often your answers, and I would like to have
your opinion about my profile.
Quick resume (not exhaustive
- French guy, 28 years old
- 4 years of pro exp in France : 3 years at one audit Big 4 (external audit, managing teams of 3-5 people after 2 years), and about 1 year at one world leader of cosmectics products (internal audit, having audited subsidiaries in
America, Asia, and so on)
- Graduated of one of Top 5 BS in France, including 6 months in Sweden (exchange program) and 6 months in Thailand (exchange program). GPA : average, nothing exceptionnal
- Main personal achievements : 1 month in Ivoiry Coast for scholarship sensibilization with a theatre play I wrote, 2 years in a college society helping poor children in France, 6 months as theatre teacher at university, and curretly having a blog of theatre critics
- GMAT : not yet obtained, I started to study and first evaluation from Kaplan
test online : 620. I think I can get 700
- Other assets : I have 2 friends in Harvard, 2 in Insead, 1 in Columbia, I speak a bit Thaï
MBA wanted : Harvard, Columbia and Stanford
Pro aims : to work in Private Equity/hedge funds/venture capital for some years in the USA and then open my own fund in France (many retired people will sell their business in the coming years)
- what are my chances to be taken in these schools ?
- what are my chances to be taken in these schools while applying in March 2011, which means 3rd round ?
- Do you have any information about financings (ferllowships) that we can really get in these schools ? Apparently for Columbia fellowship deadline is 5th January, but can we apply after ?