Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Aug 2015, 01:56
GMAT Club Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

3 weeks to Test

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

3 weeks to Test [#permalink] New post 07 Nov 2005, 04:44
Hi everyone,
I have run out of Kaplan practice tests. Any advice as to which other ones are next best to Kaplan? Where can I buy them?

I have 3 weeks to test day now(I have been studying for a month and a half). Exactly 3 weeks and these would be crucial for my test. My plan is to wrap up all content study this week-1.

2nd week would be only practice for each of the 3 types of verbal questions and Math in general from Kaplan 800 book and answer all questions. In this 2nd week I also intend to complete at least 2 practice exams and also keep a record of my weak spots.

Week 3 I will keep for strengthening my weak spots and practicing all types of questions. In the last 2 days I will give a powerprep test.

I will also be memorizing idioms and practicing RC questions consistently during these 3 weeks since I think they can use some longer term practice.

People, any advice to things I can add or modify in this scheduled plan of mine? Also any suggestions for practice tests?

Last edited by airwolf on 03 Apr 2006, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern

[#permalink] New post 12 Nov 2005, 21:21
That sounds like a good plan. Just make sure you can cover all weaknesses in the last week. If not, you may like to start identifying your weaknesses in week 1, and spend the last 2 weeks improving those points.

When is your test date, btw?
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

[#permalink] New post 14 Nov 2005, 06:27
Your plan sounds good. Have you taken the Powerprep tests yet? They're the official ones -- you can get them free at http://www.mba.com. I would also take the Princeton Review tests - they're very close to the real thing, IMHO.
Intern
Intern

Any other suggetions? already have the PP tests [#permalink] New post 14 Nov 2005, 09:18
Hi,
I have the PP tests. any other suggestions? How are the paper tests that GMAC sells?
Thanks,
A

Nickelback wrote:
Your plan sounds good. Have you taken the Powerprep tests yet? They're the official ones -- you can get them free at http://www.mba.com. I would also take the Princeton Review tests - they're very close to the real thing, IMHO.
Any other suggetions? already have the PP tests   [#permalink] 14 Nov 2005, 09:18