Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Aug 2014, 07:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

$350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Veritas Prep Representative
Schools: Kellogg MBA 2004
Followers: 35

Kudos [?]: 209 [1] , given: 48

$350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2010, 14:41
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Get Discount
VERITAS GMAT COURSE DISCOUNT Code + $250 Bonus
Veritas

$100 + $250

Max Savings on a Veritas GMAT Course

Full Access to GMAT Club Practice Tests
Register using special promo code: Click Here to View

Course Discount Offer Details:

• Up to $100 savings on Veritas GMAT prep course (Live online or Live in-person courses only)
  • $250 bonus - Get full access to the GMAT Club tests.
  • $835 Total Savings

To get the GMAT Club Practice Tests:

After you sign up, please fill out this form to let us know your GMAT Club username, and we'll enable access to the tests.

Note: To receive the GMAT Club tests, you must sign up using our promotion code above.

Already signed up? Get your GMAT Club tests here.

VERITAS COURSE OFFERINGS

GMAT Courses
Online GMAT Courses
Private GMAT Tutoring
On-Demand Course
MBA Admissions Consulting
*Now each course comes with free access to Veritas Prep GMAT on Demand App

ENROLL NOW, PAY LATER

Enroll in any Veritas Prep GMAT course and you can choose to pay in three installments. Follow the same registration process outlined below and select the payment plan option on the course checkout page.

Payment plans are also available for admissions consulting services. To enroll in admissions consulting services using a payment plan, call 800.925.7737 and make sure to mention that you are a member of GMAT Club.

Since its founding in 2002, Veritas Prep has prepared tens of thousands students for the GMAT in more than 90 locations around the world. Today Veritas Prep is the world’s largest privately-owned GMAT Prep and admissions consulting provider.

Compare Our GMAT Course

A Proven GMAT Prep Curriculum
Veritas Prep has completely deconstructed the GMAT and developed a method for effectively tackling each part of the exam. Veritas Prep students learn how to confidently approach the GMAT, and then apply these techniques to practice questions, inside and outside of the classroom. We update our curriculum multiple times per year, retiring questions and refreshing lessons as often as necessary to ensure that our curriculum teaches exactly what the GMAT tests today – not what it tested last year.

The Industry’s Most Dynamic Instructors
A great GMAT curriculum isn’t effective if it’s not taught by a terrific instructor, which is why Veritas Prep hires fewer than one out of ten people who apply to teach for the company. To even be considered for hire, an instructor must have scored in the 99th percentile on an actual GMAT (not a practice test). Once hired, all Veritas Prep GMAT instructors must complete more than 100 hours of training and serve as apprentice instructors before earning the right to stand in front of a Veritas Prep GMAT class.

More Preparation, Better Results
As the Graduate Management Admission Council’s own research shows, more preparation for the GMAT correlates with higher scores. Veritas Prep gives you 36 hours in class instruction, far more than any other leading GMAT prep provider . Outside of the classroom, you get 15 computer-adaptive practice tests, also the most in the industry. And, every week we give you 14 hours of live online office hours. It’s no wonder that more than one third of Veritas Prep students score above a 700 on the real GMAT.

Guaranteed Results
The Veritas Prep Guarantee is a simple one: You may retake one Veritas Prep course of equal or lesser value, for any reason, free of charge within one year of the course start date. Just call us and we’ll put you in another course, no questions asked . If you take a Veritas Prep Full Course, Virtual Veritas Prep Course, or Veritas Prep Intensive Course and your score on the real GMAT doesn’t improve, we will refund your entire tuition, or you can repeat the course free of charge. (Learn more about our simple guarantee at veritasprep.com.)

The Industry’s Largest Team of Admissions Consultants
We know that you don’t just want a high GMAT score. You want to get into one of the world’s most competitive business schools, which is why Veritas Prep has assembled the largest team of MBA admissions consultants in the industry. Every Veritas Prep Head Consultant has formerly served as an admissions representative at a top MBA program — as an admissions officer, as an application reader, or as an interviewer. They will demystify the murky admissions process, offering proven techniques to help you gain admission to your schools of choice.

The Veritas Prep admissions consulting approach was built on the strategic approach to business school admissions outlined in Your MBA Game Plan, the guide that has helped tens of thousands of MBA applicants worldwide. Scott Shrum -- co-author of Your MBA Game Plan and Veritas Prep’s Director of MBA Admissions Research -- and the Veritas Prep admissions consulting team constantly monitor the admissions landscape to ensure you have the most up-to-date information possible as you create your application.

Free Veritas Prep Resources:

If you have questions about Veritas Prep's GMAT courses or MBA admissions consulting services, please post them here!

$350 Total Savings.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Attachment:
veritas.gif
veritas.gif [ 4.67 KiB | Viewed 95642 times ]
Attachment:
getdiscount.png
getdiscount.png [ 4.99 KiB | Viewed 11609 times ]
Attachment:
Veritas_Comparison_Table_2014-06-26.png
Veritas_Comparison_Table_2014-06-26.png [ 37.64 KiB | Viewed 494 times ]

Last edited by kirstik on 26 Jun 2014, 08:57, edited 56 times in total.
added app info
Veritas Prep GMAT Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 13 Jun 2010, 16:46
I am new to GMAT Club and therefore, am posting this message to seek your advice. Last week, I gave a two CAT practice tests:

1. Manhattan
Scored 650 (Q47/V32)

2. Veritas
Scored 550 (Q31/V33)

There is gap of 100 points on two tests. Not sure which test should I use for benchmarking my current level for real GMAT exam. Any experience with Veritas free test?

Does Manhattan use scoring algorithm that mimics real GMAT algorithm?

Kinda confused here because I screwed up quant on Veritas test :( and I consider quant to be my strong area ;)

Any words of wisdom?
Expert Post

Kudos [?]: 209 [0], given: 48

Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 14 Jun 2010, 08:39
Expert's post
Hi picsnaaz,

I don't know how well MGMAT's practice tests mimic the real GMAT, but I can tell you that Veritas Prep's tests are designed to very closely mimic the real GMAT, both in terms of the test experience and the score you receive.

We looked into your results a little more (with the info that you PM'ed me), and it looks like your score is consistent with how well you did on the Veritas Prep practice test. In particular, your answer pattern suggests that you may have run out of time (or felt time pressure) toward the end of the exam.

Don't despair... Keep working at it!

Scott

Scott

Veritas Prep | GMAT Prep | MBA Admissions Consulting | Co-author, Your MBA Game Plan

Save $100 on Veritas Prep GMAT Courses And Admissions Consulting
For a limited time, receive access to five Veritas Prep Computer Adaptive practice tests when you purchase a Veritas Prep GMAT book! Buy Now!
Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options.

Veritas Prep Reviews

Intern
Intern

Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 04 Aug 2010, 10:02
Hi,

I am also new user to this wonderful GMAT Club.

This is for students in India. I enrolled myself for Career Launcher Veritas Coaching for GMAT.

This is my first hand experience. I shelled out 29K. Its only been 6 classes. Its complete waste of money.

Its not worth it at all. They dont organise their classes well and they say classes r modular. However I have discontinued my course. But what a waste of money. They are not refunding my money fully.

Guys please get all your classes properly if you are enrolling for Veritas in India.

Regards,
Vikas
Expert Post

Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 06 Aug 2010, 16:30
Expert's post
Hi Vikas,

I just sent you a PM re: getting you set up with a proper Veritas Prep account. We are no longer affiliated with Career Launcher, and are working on getting them to STOP promoting any relationship with us in India. But please contact me and we will make sure you are taken care of for your GMAT prep by us, not by Career Launcher.

Best,
Scott

Scott

Veritas Prep | GMAT Prep | MBA Admissions Consulting | Co-author, Your MBA Game Plan

For a limited time, receive access to five Veritas Prep Computer Adaptive practice tests when you purchase a Veritas Prep GMAT book! Buy Now!
Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options.

Veritas Prep Reviews

Intern
Intern
Schools: Wharton, Chicago, London Business School

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 5

Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 07 Sep 2010, 21:34
Hi Scott,
I was wondering if you have set up these classes in India as yet and if not,do you have a time frame in mind by which you are looking to do so? I am based in Chennai and would be interested more in an actual class room environment than an online/video-on-demand course.

Would really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.
Expert Post

Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 08 Sep 2010, 15:59
Expert's post
roshpat wrote:
Hi Scott,
I was wondering if you have set up these classes in India as yet and if not,do you have a time frame in mind by which you are looking to do so? I am based in Chennai and would be interested more in an actual class room environment than an online/video-on-demand course.

Would really appreciate your feedback.

Thanks.

Hi roshpat,

No firm plans since we ended up relationship with Career Launcher, but we're looking into a few options. My guess is that it will still be at least six months away, unfortunately. If we go back into India, we want to do it differently this time!

Scott

Scott

Veritas Prep Reviews

Intern
Intern
Schools: Wharton, Chicago, London Business School

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 5

Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 08 Sep 2010, 21:03
Thanks very much, Scott for the feedback! I was looking forward to these classes as they work best for me but now I might have to look at the other options!
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 10 Sep 2010, 23:30
picsnaaz wrote:
I am new to GMAT Club and therefore, am posting this message to seek your advice. Last week, I gave a two CAT practice tests:

1. Manhattan
Scored 650 (Q47/V32)

2. Veritas
Scored 550 (Q31/V33)

There is gap of 100 points on two tests. Not sure which test should I use for benchmarking my current level for real GMAT exam. Any experience with Veritas free test?

Does Manhattan use scoring algorithm that mimics real GMAT algorithm?

Kinda confused here because I screwed up quant on Veritas test :( and I consider quant to be my strong area ;)

Any words of wisdom?

hey picsnaaz ,

i feel the best way to judge is GMAT PREP as far as actual GMAT score is concerned..MANHATTEN and VERITAS are very good for practicing...My suggestion is that you can take all these tests for a good pratice including Kaplan,Princetown but keep on taking GMAT PREP tests after these.. They really can judge ur exact would be score in actual test..(10 to 20 points clearance maxxx)
Manager
Manager

Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 10 Aug 2011, 19:14
hi,
i registered for a veritas prep course, but i didn't used the discount code given here.

can i get the access to the club tests ?
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2232

Kudos [?]: 8356 [1] , given: 3645

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 10 Aug 2011, 19:16
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
rongali wrote:
hi,
i registered for a veritas prep course, but i didn't used the discount code given here.

can i get the access to the club tests ?

Most likely not, but I can look into it. PM me with the info about the course (location, date of purchase, and price)

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Accounting, Strategy
GMAT Date: 03-01-2012
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 19 Aug 2011, 15:38
Hi
I live in Toronto and looking for a GMAT prep course. Considering Kaplan, Veritas and Manhattan. Need your suggestion to decide. I need comprehensive preparation and a support system i.e group study place, book etc.Any idea who provide the best service in Toronto?
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Kudos [?]: 8356 [0], given: 3645

Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 30 Aug 2011, 19:15
Expert's post
farhadhossaindu wrote:
Hi
I live in Toronto and looking for a GMAT prep course. Considering Kaplan, Veritas and Manhattan. Need your suggestion to decide. I need comprehensive preparation and a support system i.e group study place, book etc.Any idea who provide the best service in Toronto?

Look here: http://gmatclub.com/gmat-course-finder/

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2012, 07:01
Anyone recently use this deal? I have yet to receive info on how to obtain the free essential guides from VP. The rest has all processed. I like what I see so far.
Expert Post
Founder
Founder

Kudos [?]: 8356 [0], given: 3645

Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2012, 07:02
Expert's post
travduggan wrote:
Anyone recently use this deal? I have yet to receive info on how to obtain the free essential guides from VP. The rest has all processed. I like what I see so far.

You can PM MarisaVP or just email her at marisa@veritasprep.com

please PM me if any issues.

Thanks,
BB

Founder of GMAT Club

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 16

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus [#permalink] New post 04 Apr 2014, 00:07
I take it that the gmatclub discount code doesn't work when veritas is offering their own discount on gmat courses. This seems to be the case right now when I tried to use the code for an online course.

Image Posted from GMAT ToolKit
Re: $350 Veritas Prep Savings: $100 Discount Code + $250 Bonus   [#permalink] 04 Apr 2014, 00:07