Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Sep 2014, 09:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

450 on GMAT

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

450 on GMAT [#permalink] New post 25 Apr 2004, 11:29
Good Sunday Afternoon!

I have been conditionally accepted to CSU-DH MBA program as long as long as I receive a 450 GMAT score and a 25% verbal, etc. Is this very hard to acheive? It seems like a pretty low score but I have taken the Kaplan tests and found them to be quite intensive. I was surprised because I have a 3.8 gpa for my undergraduate degree with a 3.69 overall (including two AA's).

Is a 450 a pretty easy score to acheive? Any suggestions on what to love for?

Thanks for any input!
Mr. Engineer
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
CEO
CEO
Followers: 60

Kudos [?]: 667 [0], given: 781

[#permalink] New post 25 Apr 2004, 11:54
if you are a native speaker, i think a review of OG ,followed by the tests on Powerprep should give you enough practice.

Kaplan is much much tougher. But it wont hurt to practice. Dont worry about the scores on Kaplan.

Also, if you can, you can go through the different types of problems here. The problems might be tougher, but study them and post your solutions. For every mistake you make, write it down somewhere. Go over this list every time you start your preparation. you will see a marked improvement in your performance. of course, how you do you on test day totally depends on how much you can concentrate and keep your cool.

Regards
Praet
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2004, 10:59
450 is a very easy score to achieve. It's 75 points below the average GMAT score.

Since your grade point average is really high, you'd probably be competitive at a better school that has higher standards for its applicants. I would aim higher if you can.
  [#permalink] 26 Apr 2004, 10:59