I thought I would post a list of the top 5 questions that the candidates I have worked with over the years have received in their MBA interviews at top schools such as Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Columbia, MIT, Chicago and Yale.
Interview coaching and practice can make a significant difference in your ability to deliver an outstanding interview, so prepare well! In particular, if you are questioning whether your essays conveyed a clear explanation about why you are interested in a specific school to which you have received an interview, you should prepare to explain your interest in greater detail in the interview. Failure to present a compelling explanation can result in a rejection. If you have areas about your candidacy that you know will be of concern to the admissions committee, also pay special attention to those areas as you prepare for your admissions interview.[highlight]Here are the 5 Most Frequent MBA Admissions Interview Questions my clients have received over the years:[/highlight]
· Why do you think an MBA will help you reach your long-term goals? (This is usually followed with a question about, “Why this school?”)
· How can you contribute to your MBA class? (Or some variation like, “What do you want your classmates to say about you after your MBA?”)
· What do you see as your weaknesses and how can our MBA program help you to improve?
· Tell me about a leadership experience. (Yes, they often still ask this question or a variation of it, even if you wrote an essay about this.)
· Any other points you’d like to cover or ask us about?
Practice your delivery for these top interview questions and others. To boost your confidence and get feedback before the formal MBA interview, consider enrolling for an interview prep session with a reputable MBA admissions consultant.
Good luck in the admissions process!
Dr. Shel Watts[highlight]Email: firstname.lastname@example.org[/highlight]http://www.mbaadmit.com
MBA Admit.com offers comprehensive service for approx. $1495-$1795 for the first application and approximately $700-975 for subsequent MBA applications. Basic editing available for $985 for 1 application. Restrictions apply. Contact Dr. Watts for details.
Dr. Shel Watts, the Founder and CEO of MBA Admit,.com, is a graduate of Harvard and Oxford who has Harvard admissions experience. Clients can opt to work directly with Dr. Shel in the admissions process. At MBAAdmit.com, "Dr. Shel" provides--at nearly 50% lower pricing than many comparable competitors--excellent MBA essay editing services and comprehensive admissions consulting, including one-to-one strategizing, essay development, school selection, GMAT advice, interview preparation, and recommendation advice. http://www.mbaadmit.com
Direct email address: email@example.com