Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Aug 2014, 08:49

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

500-600 in a month?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Current Student
Status: Making every effort to create original content for you!!
Concentration: Healthcare, Social Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V34
GMAT 2: 750 Q49 V42
Followers: 250

Kudos [?]: 887 [1] , given: 82

GMAT ToolKit User GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: 500-600 in a month? [#permalink] New post 14 Mar 2013, 06:46
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
TheNona wrote:
again I have to sincerely thank you for the great help . Which do you recommend taking the CATs or doing the questions ? In fact I thought of taking the MGMAT CATs for the assessment report they generate and just covering souvik's questions and before starting the questions I will have taken the 2 GMAT Prep tests . What do you think ? or you favour to take the official GMAT Preps instead of the questions and forget about the MGMAT CATs ?

Thanks in advance :-D

P.S : I already took the latest version GMAT Preps in my first attempt . Advise me to retake or to take the older versions tests that I have not seen before?

Hi TheNona,

If you want to attempt MGMAT CATs then do so now; you have roughly 3 weeks left. 6 tests + analysis would be a lot to do in this duration. As you are close to the GMAT I will suggest that you take GMAT Prep tests first and if you have time after that attempt the questions from the compilation. Even if you have taken the GMATPrep tests before, retaking them will not do any harm and still take the latest ones. The questions in both the tests are more or less the same. In my opinion the latest version has more questions in its question pools.

Hope this helps,

Vercules

Press Kudos if you want to say thanks

Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia | Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia | GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios -- VERBAL | GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios -- IR

Please Read and Follow the 9 Rules of Posting in Verbal Forum

Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Leadership, Marketing
GMAT 1: 540 Q36 V28
GMAT 2: 550 Q39 V27
GMAT 3: 620 Q42 V33
GPA: 2.82
WE: Human Resources (Health Care)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 42 [0], given: 181

Re: 500-600 in a month? [#permalink] New post 15 Mar 2013, 09:21
Vercules wrote:
TheNona wrote:
again I have to sincerely thank you for the great help . Which do you recommend taking the CATs or doing the questions ? In fact I thought of taking the MGMAT CATs for the assessment report they generate and just covering souvik's questions and before starting the questions I will have taken the 2 GMAT Prep tests . What do you think ? or you favour to take the official GMAT Preps instead of the questions and forget about the MGMAT CATs ?

Thanks in advance :-D

P.S : I already took the latest version GMAT Preps in my first attempt . Advise me to retake or to take the older versions tests that I have not seen before?

Hi TheNona,

If you want to attempt MGMAT CATs then do so now; you have roughly 3 weeks left. 6 tests + analysis would be a lot to do in this duration. As you are close to the GMAT I will suggest that you take GMAT Prep tests first and if you have time after that attempt the questions from the compilation. Even if you have taken the GMATPrep tests before, retaking them will not do any harm and still take the latest ones. The questions in both the tests are more or less the same. In my opinion the latest version has more questions in its question pools.

Hope this helps,

Vercules

Thank you very much , Vercules :) and sorry for not seeing your reply yesterday .

You know Vercules your response inspired me an idea . I have already only 2 MGMAT CATs remaining . How about neglecting them and taking all my remaining mocks as retakes of GMAT Prep ? I already use the MGMAT OG Archer lite and can monitor my weaknesses there without assessment reports ... What do you think? In this case I might retake the tests of the newer version the take the old ones , I am afraid of "reciting" questions that 's all . Sounds a valid overall plan ?

Thans in advance :)

My RC Recipe
http://gmatclub.com/forum/the-rc-recipe-149577.html

My Problem Takeaway Template
http://gmatclub.com/forum/the-simplest-problem-takeaway-template-150646.html

Re: 500-600 in a month?   [#permalink] 15 Mar 2013, 09:21