For quant you need to do more questions and identifying your weaknesses and work on those. I have completed all mgmat books
except two advanced chapters in VIC book and Probability section in word translations book. I started with foundations book and worked through all of them.
I have identified the following as my weaknesses
1. Careless mistakes on easy problems either due to not looking at what is being asked or simple quant errrors.
2. Word problems - I don't have the confidence to solve when I see one.
3. Permutation, Combination and Probability - most of the mgmat questions are from this so i am not able to improve my score. I haven't spend time preparing for this topic yet.
1. CR - after powerscore bible I feel confident about solving all the CR questions under timed condition. I am seeing improvements while doing questions
2. SC - started going to some of the notes from other test takers as I don't feel like reading that big mgmat book
3. RC - just started working on this section by using mgmat guide
If you can take some practice questions and identifying your weaknesses and work on your weaknesses, you will surely improve your score.
All the best.
My gmat story
MGMAT1 - 630 Q44V32
MGMAT2 - 650 Q41V38
MGMAT3 - 680 Q44V37
GMATPrep1 - 660 Q49V31
Knewton1 - 550 Q40V27