1st attempt was awful. I scored 44Q and 24V (570). Need atleast >660 to stand a chance into getting into GSB.
1. IT engineer with 10yrs of experience.
2. Master in C.S with GPA of 3.5.
I made the following mistakes in my preparation:
1. Did not learn from my mistakes. Did not maintain errror logs.
2. Underestimated the complexity of Quant problems. I was doing princeton review
. The quant problems there were simple when compared to GMAT prep.
3. Took GMAT prep practice test 2 too late. 2 days before the actual test and scored a 600. It was too late to adjust strategy.
4. Did not put in time factor when solving practice problems.
Suggestions to get to my target score most welcome. I am giving myself a couple of weeks to regroup and refocus. Planning to take it again in November.