Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 09 Jul 2014, 23:26

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

590 on GmatPrep - my first ever GMAT test. Study advice?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

590 on GmatPrep - my first ever GMAT test. Study advice? [#permalink] New post 06 Jul 2013, 20:22
Hello,

I would greatly appreciate any advice. I just took a GMATPrep test to see where I score (before thinking about a study plan), and scored a 590 or Q32/V40. Granted, I haven't taken any math courses since high school (where I got an A- in Calculus AB), and am obviously very rusty when it comes to math...

Is this a horrible starting point and should I commence with studying immediately, or can I wait to give myself 6 months?

Some context: I plan on taking the exam in 2014, and am pretty busy with full-time work, but am now realizing that I may need to coordinate a study plan of some sort. My target is 750+...

Thanks in advance for any feedback/input!!
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
590 on GmatPrep - my first ever GMAT test. Study advice?   [#permalink] 06 Jul 2013, 20:22