I am relatively new to this forum. I've been reading a lot of inspiring stories and useful tips and they are great help!
My goal is really to get 700+ on the GMAT and I would appreciate if anyone can give me some advice / tips First attempt (Jul 2009) - Q33, V37, GMAT 600 (AWA 5.5)
I know I did not spend enough time in my first attempt. All I did was doing most of OG 11
questions and 2 practice tests (GMAT PREP - got 680 and 640) Second attempt (April 2010) - Q46, V36, GMAT 670
This time round I studied more than last time. I went through
1. all questions in OG12
(I did all the questions but I did not read every single answer explanations, I only read those I did wrong)
2. Manhattan SC - read everything and did all the practice questions + 25 questions from the website. I think I understand most concepts from the book but whenever I do the actual questions, I still get wrong answer. I just always seem to overlook certain grammatical issues in the answer choice!
3. Manhattan Number Properties
4. Manhattan Geometry
5. Manhattan Word Translations
6. GMAT PREP - got 630 (Q47, V30) and 680 (Q47, V36)
7. I also took knewton course...did most of the questions and 2 practice tests.
I plan to re-take the exam in 1 month time
(just to squeeze my little brain a little bit more!) and I need some advice on my study plan. So far I have though of the followings:-
1. Re-do all OG 12
questions again under timed condition. Read through the answer explanations word by word especially the verbal part.
2. Do more practice test. Given my time limit, I'm not sure what practice tests I should be working on. I have heard good comments about Manhattan Gmat
tests but also heard the quant is way harder than the real GMAT. Any suggestion?
I plan to spend 2 hours each day and full day on Sat and Sun. I just need to boost my score to 700+, perhaps something like Q49+ and V40+ GMAT700+
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!