Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 12:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

650 (46-Q, 34-V)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

650 (46-Q, 34-V) [#permalink] New post 14 Aug 2004, 16:31
Hello All,

I took the GMAT today. No real exciting news to report. 650 is a bit low for my target schools, but I have been told to focus on the essays since my background and undergrad transcript will balance out my score.

Overall, the experience was quite good. I felt really good during the AWA and Quant sections, but I got a sinus headache during the verbal section. I just could not concentrate. I'm not making excuses for my verbal score, but I know that the headache played a role in my lack of energy and ability to read actively.

I'd say that the math questions are some where between OG and Kaplan with respect to difficulty. I did not have any standard deviation or work questions. I had a few probability and perm/comb questions.

Verbal was strange. The Critical Reasonings were more complicated than the OG. I didn't get a chance to review the LSAT questions, but I wish that I had. Sentence Correction was ok and Read. Comp. was OG level.

I think this is it for me! As much as I would love to be in the 700+ Club, I just do not have the energy to take this test again and write good essays.

Good luck to everyone who is preparing for the GMAT! I wish you all the best!
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
CEO
CEO
Followers: 59

Kudos [?]: 665 [0], given: 781

[#permalink] New post 15 Aug 2004, 22:46
Congratulations. :) Good luck for your essays ,whartonplease.

you might want to consult with Linda or Game Plan about your prospective schools. Hjort is also a great member. you can ask Hjort too.

Be Well
Praetorian
  [#permalink] 15 Aug 2004, 22:46