Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 15:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

660 ( Q49 V31)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

660 ( Q49 V31) [#permalink] New post 27 Feb 2006, 12:22
After all the hardwork for 2 months this is what I got and no regrets to the score. With full time work as a travelling consultant and with time what ever i could put in I am satisfied. I got screwed in verbal right from beginning in my practice tests and the same happened on the test day. Dont know if its really worth another try or focus on app process. I plan to do evening /part time MBA and with my 8 yrs IT consulting experience and essay and other admission process I hope i would get into a decent school.
My pearson vue experience was also good but want to add I am surprised that the cubicles had absolute no privacy and whenever a new person enters for the test it generated hell of a noise. Previously I took GRE in India they was so much of privacy.I took the GMAT exam in Ilinois. I really hated the way they have set these cubes. I am not sure if its the same in other pearson vue . But the good thing was i decided whatver it is to stay focus and concentrate on my exam. So luckily didnt bother me much.
I am thankful for all folks who were participating in the forums and helped me score atleast 660. Now I need help in getting thru my app and will tune into the forum for all the help.
Take care guys
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
VP
VP
Followers: 3

Kudos [?]: 24 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 27 Feb 2006, 13:22
Congratulations on reaching your goal !

Your quant score is quite good. How would you rate the overall quant section ? Any tricky questions ? Level compared to OG/GMAT club ?

Good luck with your apps !
Intern
Intern

[#permalink] New post 27 Feb 2006, 13:36
I would rate the quant as the tough from all what I have taken before the exam. I would say problem solving in OG was not really helpful for me but Data sufficiency was. There were some really interesting questions in OG which stimulated my thinking in GMAT way.
Intern
Intern

[#permalink] New post 27 Feb 2006, 15:06
did you find the 1K series useful and similar to the real gmat? It seem that was a big source of your questions in this forum?
  [#permalink] 27 Feb 2006, 15:06