I am planning to apply to full time programmes in the US for fall 15'. I am an Indian male of age 24.
GMAT : 680(Q45,V38) (Booked another appointment. Had a bad day)Academics :
X : 89.1%
XII : 94.1 %
UnderGrad : Engineering in Electronics & Communications at Manipal Institute of Technology
- GPA : 8.01/10
- Did an intern ship at the Centre of advanced computing . Worked on Networking protocols for 2 months.
- Completed a project which helps transmit information of accidents in remote areas for quick medical response.
- Part of the design team for Electronics club.Work Experience :
After graduation, I joined Robert Bosch in June 2012. I have been working in the automotive division of Bosch for the past 2 years.
- Promoted within a year of joining.
- I was working in a function specific team(Engine cooling/Air conditioning) for about 1.5 years along with German colleagues . I was appreciated for my high levels of productivity during my tenure with this team.
- Currently moved to a customer specific role. I am working for Honda along with Japanese colleagues.Extra Curricular
- Have been a guitar enthusiast for a long time. I have played once on stage.
- Have won awards for acting during my high school days.
- Completed A1 certification in German Language for better customer interaction.(In Bosch) Career Goals
- I want to shift my career focus towards marketing in the technology sector.
Financing an MBA in the US is a major concerns for me and since I am very keen on the exposure, I want to move to the US for my graduate studies.
I am planning to apply to the following programs. Please asses my chances.
2) WP Carey
Can you please suggest any additional schools that i can target ? I am excluding the top 20 because of my background (Indian Engineer) and also because of my work experience( less than average for most schools).