1, s=2/3p, substitute u get paula so A is sufficient
2, Sandy sold 8% of all the raffle tickets sold for club X. The question states paula and sandy were among those
who sold the raffle ticket.so there are many others who sold the raffle ticket for the club, so we dont know the total amt of raffle tickets sold for the club so not sufficient
71. There are more than 40 people who were involved in this test and there are only 30 numbers to be written. Say the total number of people were 50 (more than 40), even if the first 30 people have written the first 30 numbers, the rest 20 would have repeated the numbers. A is sufficient
B. the number of people is less than 70, so the number of people involved could be 25, 10, 31,50 65. you had 25 people, than each might have picked a different number from the 30 available. But if you have 31 people, 30 might have picked a different number, but the 31st person must have picked a number that was previously chosen. so its not sufficient
HI ,guys, is there anyone can help me??
69 Paula and Sandy were among those people who sold raffle tickets to raise money for Club X,if Paula and Sandy sold a total of 100 of the tickets, how many of the tickets did Paula sell?
(1) Sandy sold 2/3 as many of the raffle tickets as Paula did.
(2) Sandy sold 8% of all the raffle tickets sold for Club X
OA:A, but I pick D, I use 100*8%=8 then 100-8=92, is that wrong???
71 A number of people each wrote down one of the first 30 positive integers Were any of the integers written down by more than one of the people?
(1) the number of people who wrote down and integer was greater than 40.
(2) The number of people who wrote down and integer was less than 70
totally no idea,??? please help .....