Congratulations on your 710 score. An MBA program will look at your highest GMAT score.
For your extracurriculars and community service activities, I recommend you look for opportunities. When are you applying to business school? These are important because:
1. They show that an individual is multi-dimensional. They demonstrate, interests, passions, personality. As such, they help the admissions committees get to know you beyond your professional goals.
2. Being involved outside of work shows that you can balance multiple commitments, and that you are the type of person who will be able to balance academics with clubs, conferences, recruiting, and more, once you are at school.
3. They can show that you have a larger view of the world—that you see what is happening outside of your office and you are interested in being involved and contributing in some way. They can show that you understand your own role as a leader and your ability to leverage your position and give back.
4. They make you a more interesting person—someone that can contribute to the diversity and vitality of a class and alumni network.
5. It’s an opportunity to demonstrate qualities such as creativity, leadership, teamwork, communication skills, initiative. These qualities are important outside of a professional setting as well as at work.
Hope this was of help!
Conrad and the Stacy Blackman
Interested in a free 30 minute consultation with the Stacy Blackman Team? Sign up here: http://stacyblackman.com/contact
Stacy Blackman | Stacy Blackman Consulting Inc | http://www.StacyBlackman.com | +1 323.934.3936
MBA blogger, US News and Author, The MBA Application Roadmap