Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 17 Apr 2014, 07:55

STARTING SHORTLY:

Dealing with a Ding - Webinar by GMATClub and Admissionado Consulting.


Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

700 Clubbers...add your name to the list!

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
10 KUDOS received
SVP
SVP
User avatar
Joined: 30 Apr 2008
Posts: 1893
Location: Oklahoma City
Schools: Hard Knocks
Followers: 27

Kudos [?]: 398 [10] , given: 32

GMAT Tests User
700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 29 May 2008, 09:00
10
This post received
KUDOS
If you have taken the GMAT and scored 700 or higher, please post your info: It's great to see how this forum is helping people:
  • Username:
  • Score:
  • Date:
  • GMAT Prep Materials*:
  • Link to your GMAT debrief*:


*Optional.




700 GMAT Clubbers 2009
DateNameGMATQVMaterials UsedDetailed Debrief
initial4047304842GMATClub Forum
sharmar7104938MGMAT, OG 11, GMATClub Tests
billyjeans7705044Kaplan, MGMAT, OG 11, 1000 series, GMATClub Tests
devilsown7104938OG 11, Kaplan, MGMAT SC and Tests,
apshma7205037OG 11, MGMAT SC, 1000 series and GMATClub Tests
albyman327404744OG 11, OG Verbal Review, OG Quant Review, MGMAT books (esp SC and Num Properties)
kman7105038OG 11, MGMAT SC, 1000 series, Gmatclub Tests, GMATPREP, GMATFocus
johncoctostan7204841OG Materials, GMATPrep
BuddaBelly7104940OG Guides x3, GMAT Prep CAT, GMATClub Forums
ConkergMat7104938GMATPrep, gmatfocus, OG, GMAT SC, Error Log, 1000 series, GMATClub forum, GMATClub Tests
Khaos7704948
alpha_plus_gamma7105037OG11 , GMATPrep, GMATClub Tests and Forums, MGMAT SC.
Shkusira7705044See linkGMAT Debrief
teabiscuit7304841OG 11, GMAT Prep, GMAT Math Bible, Kaplan GMAT 800, Manhattan GMAT SC.
6/13/09superguy6197104839OG11,GMAT800,Manhattan SCGMAT Debrief
aim20107205038OG11, GMATPrep, Manhattan SC, MGMAT
6/20/092012dreams7004341mgmat books, mgmat online tools, and OG 11th edition, OG VR, OG QRGMAT Debrief
6/23/09vivekchaitanya7004937OG 11, Manhattan, Princeton Review, Kaplan Practice Tests, Cambridge and Barrons Practice Tests, 800 Score Practice Tests, Princeton Review Practice TestsGMAT Debrief
6/20/09mohater7104838Prep material for prep try #1: Kaplan online program, Kaplan GMAT Book (self study), Kaplan CD set (GRE/LSAT/GMAT pack) Powerprep application. Prep material for prep try #2: MGMAT books (all), OG 11, OG Verbal, OG Quant, GMATPrep application Best prep materials: MGMAT SC guide, MGMAT Number properties, MGMAT GeometryGMAT Debrief
6/27/09hemantsood7605042OG11, LSAT book, LSAT RCs, MGMAT SC bookGMAT Debrief
5/19/09javaexe7505041GMAT Debrief
7/11/09bucktooth9117004937Kaplan GMAT Premier Program (2006 Edition), Kaplan GMAT Verbal Workbook (3rd edition), GMATPrep
7/18/09MBAgirl20107104741OG11 + Q and V guides, ManhattanGMAT - all 8 books, Veritas pre-recorded course with books, Kaplan 800
7/26/09lionvish7505040Kaplan, MGMAT (excluding RC and CR), Powerscore CR bible, GMAT club tests, OG 12, OG Math, OG verbal, GMATPrep
7/31/09Salisaaa7104641Kaplan GMAT coursebook + online material, MGMAT SC, OG12GMAT Debrief
7/31/09aichdee7104839MGMAT SC, Powerscore CR Bible, MGMAT Guides, OG11GMAT Debrief
8/3/09bigoyal7305038Kaplan Premier, Kaplan 800, OG 11, OG Verbal review, Manhattan SC guide, GMAT Club tests.GMAT Debrief
8/5/09Catbert7104047
8/5/09waiwai7205038OG12, OG Verbal review, Manhattan SC guide, Kaplan Premier, 1000SC.GMAT Debrief





Stats
GMAT Average: 731*
Quant Average: 48
Verbal Average: 42

*Note that this does not reflect every 700+ score achieved by a GMATClub member, just those that saw this thread AND felt like reporting their score.

Last edited by bb on 13 Sep 2009, 22:40, edited 18 times in total.
Table Updated
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Joined: 03 Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 05 May 2011, 22:14
Username: tatata
Nationality: Japan
Score: 730 (Q49, V40)
Date: 02/09/2011
Best Prep Materials: GMATPrep, OG11
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Joined: 28 Dec 2010
Posts: 337
Location: India
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 25 [0], given: 33

Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 09 May 2011, 05:36
710
Q:47
v:40
VP
VP
User avatar
Status: Current Student
Joined: 24 Aug 2010
Posts: 1347
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE: Sales (Consumer Products)
Followers: 90

Kudos [?]: 394 [0], given: 73

GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 21 May 2011, 14:58
Name: cheetarah1980
Score: 710 (Q48, V40)
Test date: 5/21/11
Best Prep Materials: MGMAT Quant strategy guides, GMAT Club Tests, OG 12, OG Quant Review, Veritas Prep study guides (tons of practice questions, good verbal strategies for those already scoring 35+ who want to get to 40+)
_________________

The Brain Dump - From Low GPA to Top MBA (Updated September 1, 2013) - A Few of My Favorite Things--> http://cheetarah1980.blogspot.com
Image

Intern
Intern
Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Posts: 7
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 25 May 2011, 12:07
Username: mani090406
Score: 720 (Q49, V38)
Date: Dec 2010
GMAT Prep Materials*:Manhattan+ Knewton

For people who give multiple attempts, quote that carried me forward:
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Posts: 48
Location: Sweden
Concentration: Strategy, Finance
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.65
WE: Sales (Insurance)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 5

Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 27 May 2011, 15:28
Username: Happytorjan
Score: 760 (Q: 49, V: 47), AWA: Have not received yet (took the test today), will update with AWA later; probably not that good. :)
Date: 5/27/2011
Study Materials: Manhattan GMAT. Used books 1-5 and 8. Did not use 6 and 7. Focused on Quant and Sentence correction. Did not look inside critical reasoning and reading because in order to focus mainly on my weaknesses). Manhattan GMAT is great and I have these forums to thank for directing me to it.
_________________

04/2011 GMATprep2: 710
05/07/2011 GMATprep1: 770
05/27/2011 GMAT test 1: 760


Last edited by Happytrojan on 01 Jun 2011, 08:51, edited 1 time in total.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 29 Jun 2010
Posts: 251
Schools: LBS, Oxford
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 12

GMAT Tests User
Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 30 May 2011, 03:16
Do we have similar 700 club for 2010 and 2011...just curious on recent trends

jallenmorris wrote:
If you have taken the GMAT and scored 700 or higher, please post your info: It's great to see how this forum is helping people:
  • Username:
  • Score:
  • Date:
  • GMAT Prep Materials*:
  • Link to your GMAT debrief*:


*Optional.




700 GMAT Clubbers 2009
DateNameGMATQVMaterials UsedDetailed Debrief
initial4047304842GMATClub Forum
sharmar7104938MGMAT, OG 11, GMATClub Tests
billyjeans7705044Kaplan, MGMAT, OG 11, 1000 series, GMATClub Tests
devilsown7104938OG 11, Kaplan, MGMAT SC and Tests,
apshma7205037OG 11, MGMAT SC, 1000 series and GMATClub Tests
albyman327404744OG 11, OG Verbal Review, OG Quant Review, MGMAT books (esp SC and Num Properties)
kman7105038OG 11, MGMAT SC, 1000 series, Gmatclub Tests, GMATPREP, GMATFocus
johncoctostan7204841OG Materials, GMATPrep
BuddaBelly7104940OG Guides x3, GMAT Prep CAT, GMATClub Forums
ConkergMat7104938GMATPrep, gmatfocus, OG, GMAT SC, Error Log, 1000 series, GMATClub forum, GMATClub Tests
Khaos7704948
alpha_plus_gamma7105037OG11 , GMATPrep, GMATClub Tests and Forums, MGMAT SC.
Shkusira7705044See linkGMAT Debrief
teabiscuit7304841OG 11, GMAT Prep, GMAT Math Bible, Kaplan GMAT 800, Manhattan GMAT SC.
6/13/09superguy6197104839OG11,GMAT800,Manhattan SCGMAT Debrief
aim20107205038OG11, GMATPrep, Manhattan SC, MGMAT
6/20/092012dreams7004341mgmat books, mgmat online tools, and OG 11th edition, OG VR, OG QRGMAT Debrief
6/23/09vivekchaitanya7004937OG 11, Manhattan, Princeton Review, Kaplan Practice Tests, Cambridge and Barrons Practice Tests, 800 Score Practice Tests, Princeton Review Practice TestsGMAT Debrief
6/20/09mohater7104838Prep material for prep try #1: Kaplan online program, Kaplan GMAT Book (self study), Kaplan CD set (GRE/LSAT/GMAT pack) Powerprep application. Prep material for prep try #2: MGMAT books (all), OG 11, OG Verbal, OG Quant, GMATPrep application Best prep materials: MGMAT SC guide, MGMAT Number properties, MGMAT GeometryGMAT Debrief
6/27/09hemantsood7605042OG11, LSAT book, LSAT RCs, MGMAT SC bookGMAT Debrief
5/19/09javaexe7505041GMAT Debrief
7/11/09bucktooth9117004937Kaplan GMAT Premier Program (2006 Edition), Kaplan GMAT Verbal Workbook (3rd edition), GMATPrep
7/18/09MBAgirl20107104741OG11 + Q and V guides, ManhattanGMAT - all 8 books, Veritas pre-recorded course with books, Kaplan 800
7/26/09lionvish7505040Kaplan, MGMAT (excluding RC and CR), Powerscore CR bible, GMAT club tests, OG 12, OG Math, OG verbal, GMATPrep
7/31/09Salisaaa7104641Kaplan GMAT coursebook + online material, MGMAT SC, OG12GMAT Debrief
7/31/09aichdee7104839MGMAT SC, Powerscore CR Bible, MGMAT Guides, OG11GMAT Debrief
8/3/09bigoyal7305038Kaplan Premier, Kaplan 800, OG 11, OG Verbal review, Manhattan SC guide, GMAT Club tests.GMAT Debrief
8/5/09Catbert7104047
8/5/09waiwai7205038OG12, OG Verbal review, Manhattan SC guide, Kaplan Premier, 1000SC.GMAT Debrief





Stats
GMAT Average: 731*
Quant Average: 48
Verbal Average: 42

*Note that this does not reflect every 700+ score achieved by a GMATClub member, just those that saw this thread AND felt like reporting their score.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 51
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT Date: 05-19-2011
GPA: 3.5
WE: Supply Chain Management (Consumer Products)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 4

Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2011, 02:19
Username: asrider
Score: 700 (Q49, V37, AWA-5.0)
Date: MAY 2011
Best Prep Materials: GMATPrep, OG 10/12th edition,Kaplan 800/verbal,Gmatclub..rocks.!!
Intern
Intern
Joined: 29 Apr 2011
Posts: 5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2011, 04:18
Username: nowski2
Score: 730(Q50 V39)
Date: Jun 1st 2011
GMAT Prep Materials*: OG 12th, OG Verbal 2nd, OG Quant 2nd, Manhattan SC, Powerscore CR, Kaplan Quant

Posted from my mobile device Image
Intern
Intern
Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 31
Location: United States
Concentration: Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q45 V42
GPA: 3.11
WE: Corporate Finance (Entertainment and Sports)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 6

Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2011, 08:55
•Username: amylucha
•Score: 710 (92%) / Q 45 (72%) / V 42 (95%) / AWA 5.0
•Date: April 23, 2011
•GMAT Prep Materials*: Official Guide (12th Edition), Manhattan GMAT Prep (Set of 8 study guides)
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: CA, CFA
Joined: 06 May 2011
Posts: 17
Location: India
Concentration: Real Estate, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
WE: Asset Management (Venture Capital)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2011, 10:36
Username: thehusain
Score: 700 (overall - 90%, Q 48 82%, V 37 80%)
Date: May 2011
GMAT Prep Materials: OG, MGMAT Books and Practice Tests, Score 800 Practice Tests, and questions posted on GMAT Club :)
Link to your GMAT debrief: Well, I really don't have enough to say, so I would just type it here. MGMAT really gave me too much overconfidence in verbal; I was scoring almost 95-99% in the last few tests. So the GMAT score was a shocker. I didn't spend any time preparing for AWA, just saw a few templates. If your critical reasoning skills are strong enough, and you know how to express your ideas, do not waste time practicing for AWA. Quants is manageable, though I could have scored higher if I had managed my time better. For the last few questions, I was literally biting my nails as the clock was ticking. That's all. PM me if you need to discuss any strategy. I think there are some pretty awesome write-ups here so I'll just STFU ;-)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
Joined: 29 Jun 2010
Posts: 251
Schools: LBS, Oxford
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 12

GMAT Tests User
Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2011, 18:09
thehusain wrote:
If your critical reasoning skills are strong enough, and you know how to express your ideas, do not waste time practicing for AWA.



I kind of agree with this statement....but would like to listen it from few others before following :-)

between what are your AWA scores...
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: CA, CFA
Joined: 06 May 2011
Posts: 17
Location: India
Concentration: Real Estate, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V37
WE: Asset Management (Venture Capital)
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 3

Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2011, 21:33
Alchemist1320 wrote:
thehusain wrote:
If your critical reasoning skills are strong enough, and you know how to express your ideas, do not waste time practicing for AWA.



I kind of agree with this statement....but would like to listen it from few others before following :-)

between what are your AWA scores...


My AWA is 5.5
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Joined: 18 Aug 2009
Posts: 439
Schools: UT at Austin, Indiana State University, UC at Berkeley
WE 1: 5.5
WE 2: 5.5
WE 3: 6.0
Followers: 6

Kudos [?]: 42 [0], given: 16

GMAT Tests User
Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2011, 22:26
Username:mirzohidjon
Score: 700 49Q 36V
Date: 05/30/2011
Best Prep Materials: GMATPrep ,Official Guides, ManhattanGMAT Forums, GmatClub tests and forums, BeattheGMAT.com forum
Link to my GMAT debrief: debrief-painful-700-on-fourth-attempt-114558.html#p928755
_________________

Never give up,,,


Last edited by gmatjon on 17 Jun 2011, 03:17, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 10 Oct 2010
Posts: 18
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

GMAT Tests User
Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 02 Jun 2011, 10:44
username: seoulite
score: 710 (47 Q, 41V) AWA 5.5
date: jun 02, 2011
Best Prep Materials - Manhattan GMAT, GMAT Prep, and GMAT Club Tests and Forums

Super pumped so I had to post this. Somehow skyrocketed from 650 in practice tests to 710 over the past couple of days. Then hit exactly the same score for the actual GMAT. Took most of the GMAT Club Tests and after trying those the actual GMAT was much easier. Whew! It's over!

Last edited by seoulite on 15 Jun 2011, 19:50, edited 1 time in total.
Current Student
Joined: 17 Mar 2011
Posts: 453
Location: United States (DC)
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V45
GPA: 3.37
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 10

Kudos [?]: 142 [0], given: 5

GMAT Tests User
Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 04 Jun 2011, 14:03
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Status: App Time
Joined: 30 Nov 2010
Posts: 40
Location: United States (PA)
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.2
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 0

Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 15 Jun 2011, 12:21
Username:heregoesnothing
Score: 710 48Q 38V
Date: 06/06/2011
Prep Materials: All MGMAT Guides, OG Guides, PowerScore CR and SC
Debrief: tale-of-a-first-timer
_________________

My GMAT Story: tale-of-a-first-timer

Intern
Intern
Joined: 11 Apr 2011
Posts: 15
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 10

Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 15 Jun 2011, 12:27
Username: tkyle99
Score: 750 (Q-49, V-44, AWA 5.5)
Date: 04/01/2011
Prep Materials: OG Guide 12th Edition, OG Quant Guide, Kaplan Premier
Debrief: 750-on-first-attempt-my-debrief-115244.html
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Status: ready to boMBArd
Joined: 31 Oct 2010
Posts: 493
Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
WE: Project Management (Manufacturing)
Followers: 13

Kudos [?]: 31 [0], given: 71

Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 16 Jun 2011, 21:38
Username: gmatpapa
Score: 710 Q48 V40, AWA 5.0
Date: 25th May 2011
GMAT Prep Materials: Most used- Official Guides, GMATPrep Verbal docs, MGMAT- Number Properties and Sentence correction, Gmat Club tests, Powerscore CR Bible.
Link to your GMAT debrief: from-620-to-710-my-gmat-journey-114437.html
_________________

My GMAT debrief: from-620-to-710-my-gmat-journey-114437.html

Intern
Intern
Status: Applying for R2
Affiliations: Rotary, Shakinah Crusaders(Community Service)
Joined: 12 Apr 2011
Posts: 3
Location: Hyderabad, India
Schools: Fuqua, Mcdonough, Darden, CMU
WE 1: 2.5
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 29 Jun 2011, 22:52
User Name: soozz
Score: 700
Q: 50 V: 34
Date: 20-06-2011
Prep Materials: OG 12, Verbal and Quant additional practice OG's, MGMAT SC,CR,RC, Aristotle SC guide, RC99 ,GMAT CLUB material and tests
Tests- Gmat prep (2 tests), MGMAT (6 tests)
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
Affiliations: SPG Platinum, Southwest A-List
Joined: 01 Jul 2011
Posts: 184
Location: United States
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.56
WE: Management Consulting (Consulting)
Followers: 8

Kudos [?]: 77 [0], given: 22

Premium Member
Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list! [#permalink] New post 01 Jul 2011, 13:51
Username: missxmelon
Score: 750 49Q 44V 5.5 AWA
Date: Jun 25, 2011
Best prep materials: Official Guide, GMATprep
Debrief: 750-49q-44v-5-5-awa-116263.html

Last edited by missxmelon on 20 Jul 2011, 09:46, edited 1 time in total.
Re: 700 Clubbers...add your name to the list!   [#permalink] 01 Jul 2011, 13:51
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
New posts 1 List of formulae - For your reference sharadGmat 3 03 Jul 2006, 19:28
Popular new posts 7 etymology of your user name.... dosa_don 85 07 Feb 2008, 06:17
Popular new posts 73 Experts publish their posts in the topic 99%ile clubbers, add your name to the list Hyperstorm 166 26 Mar 2009, 09:37
New posts Experts publish their posts in the topic What is the name of your favorite car ? aadhirasharma 2 11 Dec 2012, 02:36
New posts 1 Importance of Your Name in your mba.com Profile Conquistador22 0 24 Oct 2013, 20:56
Display posts from previous: Sort by

700 Clubbers...add your name to the list!

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  15   16   17   18   19   20   21  ...  26    Next  [ 508 posts ] 

Moderator: TGC



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.